• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Not the ACAB Friday night weapons free thread

In the continuing absence of @ACAB

I was doing ok this week until about 2pm this afternoon when my diary was decimated by the "can we have it right now?" brigade. I'm now going to miss my last cricket match of the season as I need to be on site at stupid o'clock Monday only 280 miles from home which means driving down on Sunday.

Weapons free, what's getting on your t!ts this week.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Your continual tagging of a recently deceased site member is in appallingly bad taste.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I like to think it's what he would have wanted.
Four gallons of Toilet Duck is what he would have wanted but my touching tribute would have come a close second.

Your continual tagging of a recently deceased site member is in appallingly bad taste.
He’s died? You’d think he would have said something, ignorant cünt.

He’s died? You’d think he would have said something, ignorant cünt.
In a car crash, driven by his wife.
Who was a former F1 driver called Davina something or other.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
MIA.
Was last iseen in the back of an ambulance with a busty paramedic getting mouth-to-mouth

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Skiving!

recently deceased ?

he molested me... pls send be a fat cheque

People continually whinging about fuck all and starting dull threads about it.

People continually whinging about **** all and starting dull threads about it.
People whinging about people continually whinging about fuck all and starting dull threads about it.

Well I'm sorry.
I'm just a civvy with a bottle, half a bottle of Old Poultney

Is he really dead or is it just the ultimate flounce?

'appens i loike the lad.... done a bit, seen a bit .....and then was a Copper, ALSO survived that fecking horrendous RTA.

He may have just finally seen sense and left the rest us losers to it?..........more likely, he's going through some kind of drama/crisis and we'll see him back soon??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dark_Nit The NAAFI Bar 75
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 159
The_Snail The NAAFI Bar 463