Not surprised the Russians went into Georgia.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_fat_and_hairy, Sep 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

2. Where did you find that bunch of dribbling spacktards???

Although some fair points when it comes to the slow v virused zombies! ;)

3. old_fat_and_hairy

It's a slow day at work, what can I say?

4. Zombies ??? no mention of the titled ?

*edited as the penny drop's 8O

5. I'd go with a man portable Phalanx type thing myself :)

6. old_fat_and_hairy

7. FECK ME!!!!! Where did you dig that up from? I particularly like this line from the delusional spacktard:

and this:

Now my screen is covered in coffee!

8. old_fat_and_hairy

Read on. I particularly like his references to 'Neo-nazis shopping mall gangs' And how he expects further trouble from these 'Auastralians'.

9. This has left me very worried about zombie infestations and neo-nazi shopping mall gangs!!!! FFS!!!

10. Fcuking priceless!!

11. What about when the 'East geeermans' buy the local neo-Nazis a Barett .50-cal? What a fcuking spacker child!!

12. old_fat_and_hairy

I'll never look at the security guys at Tesco in the same light. They are protecting my 'virgin ass' and all my family from being raped and murdered.

And we thought we had some walts!

13. FFS, I am dying with laughter here!!!!!!

I like this part where Gecko Spack is asking Specops Spack if he can have a job:

[quote="Geckon Mall Ninja Spacktard]The NYPD has dealt with the Crips long enough, they should be able to keep their heads above surface should I cease my endless pursuit of them, but I just have to wonder if working ops on a traveling freelance basis once again wouldn’t be just the thing to rejuvanate my career.

I wondered.

But then again I think of the mayors nephew, his face distored with tears and terror, the GAP employees who asked for my autograph, and had to settle for a cover identity’s signature, the flashbangs, and their acrid scent, the small of napalm in the evening breeze, as I crouch behind a shopping cart in the parking lot, the target practice with my dearest comrades and friends, the members of my teams, and our live fire exercises-Can I leave it all behind? should I?

Or is my life better spent as the silent, alert, stalwart, invisible guardian of the free mall…

I cannot tell.[/quote]

fcuking quality entertainment

14. That has got to be one of the best wahs of all time!