Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Not Speaking To Me

Do a phantom shit on the toilet floor (or meeting room) then grass him up.

You haven't read the thread either. They're working from home.
I've got a better idea. Do a phantom shit during a Zoom meeting and blame him.
That should work.
I know that blackface is unacceptable, but is blackarrse ok?

Yes, me. Twice.

Illiterate ****.

Do you want a job? My new under-gardener needs someone to lift heavy things. You seem like the sort who lifts heavy things frequently and gets paid for it.
If you haven't banged him out yet, then you are a melt.

Dripping on Teams does not count as chinning the cúnt. He's making you look a right fanny.

Yes, me. Twice.

Illiterate ****.

Do you want a job? My new under-gardener needs someone to lift heavy things. You seem like the sort who lifts heavy things frequently and gets paid for it.
You seem to be under the misapprehension that I’ve read the entire thread.
As for working for you, why would I want you as an employer? I’ve never had weak and feeble employers, so why would I start now?

But what if he's run through from behind, so the pointy bit IS sticking out of his chest cavity?
Your picture is a bayonet from an SLR, not a Sword bayonet from a Baker Rifle! You have to go some to get an SLR bayonet sticking out in front or he'd have to be around 5" thick!

He’s a sub bottom bitch boy. Smash his face into your desk while unbuttoning your trousers. He’ll melt at the length he’s so desperate for. All this lockdown he’s not been able to get on the Heath and he’s craving white thick cock.

If he knows where the knobhead live then either a gift wrapped turd in a box or a pint of petrol and an unlit match through the letterbox might have the desired effect.

Strangely, people actually bought cow turds in a box from Cards Against Humanity, they thought they were joking when they'd offered them for sale and then complained when they really received a cow turd in a box

And here was me hoping for the Indian guy to be mocked for girl-like behaviour.

This thread is not going the way I thought it would.

You bunch of right-on *******.
I don't think anyone here is being right-on, its more they've PID'd you as the weak, wetter than an otter's cnut, life-long civvy ******** that most people despise. The fact you're a god botherer and can't control your children just reinforces the fact that even the RLC's band triangle player could pagga you into a coma.
I hope the indian guy gets you fired resulting in a downward spiral of homelessness, meth addiction, and penetration by connoisseurs of Kestrel Super Strength.
Your shitness is your weakness.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here is being right-on, its more they've PID'd you as the weak, wetter than an otters ****, life-long civvy ******** that most people despise. The fact you're a god botherer and can't control your children just reinforces the fact that even the RLC's band could pagga you into a coma.
I hope the indian guy gets you fired and you descend into a downward spiral of homlessness, meth, and being penetrated by

I don't think anyone here is being right-on, its more they've PID'd you as the weak, wetter than an otters cnut, life-long civvy ******** that most people despise. The fact you're a god botherer and can't control your children just reinforces the fact that even the RLC's band triangle player could pagga you into a coma.
I hope the indian guy gets you fired resulting into a downward spiral of homlessness, meth, and being penetrated by toothless HIV positive connoisseurs of Kestrel Super Strength.

I don't think anyone here is being right-on, its more they've PID'd you as the weak, wetter than an otters cnut, life-long civvy ******** that most people despise. The fact you're a god botherer and can't control your children just reinforces the fact that even the RLC's band triangle player could pagga you into a coma.
I hope the indian guy gets you fired resulting in a downward spiral of homelessness, meth addiction, and penetration by connoisseurs of Kestrel Super Strength.
Your shitness is your weakness.
I didn't know you had a stammer.

He’s a sub bottom bitch boy. Smash his face into your desk while unbuttoning your trousers. He’ll melt at the length he’s so desperate for. All this lockdown he’s not been able to get on the Heath and he’s craving white thick cock.
A super bottom, craver of the veiny treat and gargler of the glue. He fcuking adores the cock and posts dogshit threads like this purely for the abuse he knows he'll receive. His glans is stuck to his inner thigh with pre-cum alone.
Another page or two of abuse and a kid in his location will end up raped.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

A super bottom, craver of the veiny treat and gargler of the glue. He fcuking adores the cock and posts dogshit threads like this purely for the abuse he knows he'll receive. His glans is stuck to his inner thigh with pre-cum alone.

Steady on there-bouncing off Jarrod with your homoerotic to-doings. Not only is it practically necrophilia (considering his state) - he's probably 'nearly there' already.

You might have reservations about his eyewear of choice also.

Beautiful. Sir Jimmy would be proud.

Tell us what you really really think

I hate giving sensible answers in the NAAFI.....

What you have to remember is that there are 2 types of hierarchy, explicit (grade, job, position) and implicit (how long you have been there, reputation, and the strength of your network). You're issue is with the latter. Having only been there 4 months your boss is going to be in the position of thinking:

Chogi: been there a long time, knows his shit, has cards to play (race, length of service) that could land me in a tribunal if it goes chebs airwards, knows everyone and knows the system;

Deanol: been here 4 months, knows his stuff technically or I wouldn't have hired him, still in probation so no risk if I mag to grid him, can already see that he's calling out Chogi on being a waster, not had time to establish relationships and a support structure around himself.

See your vulnerability?

The fact is your boss may know Chogi is a waster but could be, because of all the reasons above, hamstrung when it comes to doing anything radical and Chogi knows it. Calling out Chogi is, in a way, also shining a light on your boss' powerlessness to do anything to hoof him (he would have done it by now if he could). It may also be that while Chogi is slack in some regards your boss just can't afford to loose him because it will take time and money to replace him and Chogi is keeping at least the main stuff he needs to rolling which is keeping the development on track.

The fact is, frustrating though it is, you will have to find a way of either working with Chogi or working around him otherwise you will quickly be the square peg in the round hole and the irritation your boss can live without. Being right and being employed are not the same thing!

I've found there are 2 types of people "masculine" and "feminine" and it's got SFA to do with danglies. I've worked with plenty of women who have the masculine traits of problem solving, directness, leadership, and integrity. I've worked with and for men with the feminine back-stabby P-A traits of a bitch. Chogi is the latter and he will scheme to undermine you if you expose him for being a lazy waster and he will manipulate everyone to be on his side because people like him instill fear of consequence in others, and he will use the natural sympathies of his networks to turn people against you. Don't try and do what you think is the right thing and point out his failings, stay out of his way, be professional, and if you need to escalate something because you genuinely need what he is not giving you then a quiet word with your boss and leave it at that.
Kind of agree with most of that. OP, you are right to be wary. ******* like your oppo will no longer work at all, if they did any at all, but will just spend all their time undermining you.
So don’t you do any either, but use your time wisely on destroying him. Think of it as vermin eradication.
Don‘t give us stuff about teams and ‘getting a job done’. He’s fired the first shots, but you can win the war. Call him a cnut at every opportunity, involve your boss all the time (the true mark of the weasel). And balls to HR, how they enjoy negotiating a ceasefire. Nothing but unconditional surrender from the other person.
Or leave, I dunno.

Kind of agree with most of that. OP, you are right to be wary. ******* like your oppo will no longer work at all, if they did any at all, but will just spend all their time undermining you.
So don’t you do any either, but use your time wisely on destroying him. Think of it as vermin eradication.
Don‘t give us stuff about teams and ‘getting a job done’. He’s fired the first shots, but you can win the war. Call him a cnut at every opportunity, involve your boss all the time (the true mark of the weasel). And balls to HR, how they enjoy negotiating a ceasefire. Nothing but unconditional surrender from the other person.
Or leave, I dunno.
Dunno about the Army but- with the RN...having lived in such close proximity to others, and often having to simply 'tolerate' some people and maintain professionalism and civility - you become very adept at spotting fake smiles and when someone is actually a bit of a c*nt but pretending not to be. Spotting passive aggressivness where others (civvies) do not see it etc. It can be a bit of a curse because sometimes you either have to lie to yourself and go against your instincts or- be honest and tell people that actually...such and such is a bit of a knob.

I have found it best to never voice an opinion about a co-worker to any other. Sometimes, simply saying nothing gets a certain message across without actually saying anything. A bit like on a CV where the former employer only gives a one-liner comment.

As has been commented on earlier...OP is 'new blood' in the company, has no idea what alliances his colleague has forged-or who he is owed favours by. There is also the BAME aspect and associated box-ticking. There would be at least a few wanting to be seen to defend that person's honour to further their own careers.

If the manager has not spotted this person's shortfalls already then...it is, in my opinion, an incompetant manager and-one who would throw you under the bus should any shit hit the fan...path of least resistance and all that.

I'd get the feck outta dodge!