Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Speaking To Me

Some may find this an interesting read.

In particular, para 3:

I'm not one for jumping onto bandwagons, but @deanol, these posts are pure bellthonkery of the highest grade

Never in the world of human conflict has such cuntery be rated so much, by so many

1611223421661.png

1611223454388.png

We are the Many

God Save the Queen <sniff>

I'm not one for jumping onto bandwagons, but @deanol, these posts are pure bellthonkery of the highest grade

Never in the world of human conflict has such cuntery be rated so much, by so many

View attachment 541435
View attachment 541436
We are the Many

God Save the Queen <sniff>
He also claimed that his daughter coming out to him was bravery equivalent to that of a VC winner. I can't imagine either a) How nasty his household environment is or b) How little he knows of the VC and those that have been awarded it for him to believe that.

I think he's a pretty wretched man.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes, do not do this . . . . unless you know he's not in the building

giphy.gif
I might be inclined to skiff his mug on his last day and not boast about it.

endure

GCM
Be cautious- the person you addressed there is not only an ex-serviceman but...is also in possession of a beard.

A working knowledge of Ohms law or 1/root 2PiLC may be required to communicate ;)
Ahem...

1/2Pi root LC

I might be inclined to skiff his mug on his last day and not boast about it.

Or dip your todger (cold infused beverages only)

I had a Troopy once whom I looked after well.

"Boss, you want a brew?"
"Yes, Cpl Fat_Cav, and can I have it without penis please!"

I don't know if he thought I hated him that much that to plunge my impressive manhood into a boiling hot brew :?

"Boss, you want a brew?"

I don't know if he thought I hated him that much that to plunge my impressive manhood into a boiling hot brew :?
You could still have planned to wipe it round the mug before adding the boiling water though.

Chef

LE

"Boss, you want a brew?"

Wiping the knob round the rim before adding the tea is the way to obviate a scalded manhood.

A bit like milk first then tea.

ETA @adouglasmhor was quicker.

Wiping the knob round the rim before adding the tea is the way to obviate a scalded manhood.

a dash of smeg is needed for a top quality skiff brew. The jumped up little prat who used to walk in every morning click his fingers and say "brew" probably ended up tasting more knob cheese than an RFA mess deck party.

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
Be cautious- the person you addressed there is not only an ex-serviceman but...is also in possession of a beard.

A working knowledge of Ohms law or 1/root 2PiLC may be required to communicate ;)

If it doesn't involve the Mechanical Engineering Standard Toolkit I'm not interested.

(It's moving when it shouldn't be? Black nasty.
It's not moving but it should be? WD-40.
It's not working? Hit it with a big hammer.
It's still not working? Hit it with the even bigger hammer...)

On a similar note, my neighbour used to be a security guard. He was partnered up by a waste of carbon who happened to be foreign. My neighbour took multiple videos of this guy sleeping on the job, and took them to his bosses. When the other bloke was shown this, he instantly cried "discrimination' saying that my neighbour was harassing him by taking the videos. My neighbour got fired and and the other guy still has his cushy job where he gets to sleep as much as he wants.

Maybe he should show sell the clips to the local criminal fraternity. Someone looking for an easy target, where the security won't bother them.

If it doesn't involve the Mechanical Engineering Standard Toolkit I'm not interested.

(It's moving when it shouldn't be? Black nasty.
It's not moving but it should be? WD-40.
It's not working? Hit it with a big hammer.
It's still not working? Hit it with the even bigger hammer...)
And if it doesn't work after that, it was like that when you got there.

You could still have planned to wipe it round the mug before adding the boiling water though.

I'm a thick Loggie, I don't think ahead like that

Milk first?

You dirty heathen bastard....

"Boss, you want a brew?"

Ah you are describing the difference between "NATO" and "Chai".

Latest Threads