Not Speaking To Me

In summary- the humiliation is complete.

This log can now go...

My. Some people do get worked up by folks who were never in the armed forces.

Is it possible that you are complaining so people won’t recognise that you also were never in the forces, and that you are merely pretending to have done so? Yes, it is not just possible, but almost a certainty that is the case. After all, why else would you get so worked up over someone else's job?

Do you need to talk to someone who understands you? Do you cry all the time? This is because you have a defective Y chromosome and you will probably feel better when you have fully transitioned to a female.

To be clear, I don’t know @Tappet from Adam. Never met him, never served with him, no idea of his name.

However, I have no doubt whatsoever that he served as an RMP officer. I can’t put my finger on it, it’s a bit like him walking in a pub and IDing the squaddies in there. Certain figures of speech. Anecdotes of X or Y that only squaddies (or other HMF folks) will get.

It’s often said, one can take the man out of the Army, but not the Army out of the man. Not that you’d have the first clue about that, obviously.

In reading about members of HMF on here, you may have gathered that most have a dim view of RMP and/or RAFP. That may be true, but Monkeys and Snowdrops are still members of our club, and you’re not.

I refer you to Arkell vs Pressdram (1971) for authoritative guidance.

To be clear, I don’t know @Tappet from Adam. Never met him, never served with him, no idea of his name.

However, I have no doubt whatsoever that he served as an RMP officer. I can’t put my finger on it, it’s a bit like him walking in a pub and IDing the squaddies in there. Certain figures of speech. Anecdotes of X or Y that only squaddies (or other HMF folks) will get.

It’s often said, one can take the man out of the Army, but not the Army out of the man. Not that you’d have the first clue about that, obviously.

In reading about members of HMF on here, you may have gathered that most have a dim view of RMP and/or RAFP. That may be true, but Monkeys and Snowdrops are still members of our club, and you’re not.

I refer you to Arkell vs Pressdram (1971) for authoritative guidance.
Referral also made to arrse's cuntology dept:

@BugsyIV

I hope the boss has thought this through and is prepared for the inevitable wrongful dismissal claim? I'm sure you've made a good case so good luck for the future.
Got something like this going on at my company today.

Loudmouth d**khead (who was hated by everyone here as he was a dreary cnut who dragged the atmosphere down anywhere by constantly complaining that if the company didn't treat him better, he was going to leave. I've worked with him for 15 years now, that's all I heard for the last 5) walks into one of our branches a few months ago, says a loud racist (and quite frankly crap) joke to the guy there which the customer who was on speaker phone overheard (both happened to the race that was mentioned in the joke) and was fired (not just for the joke but for a culmination of things, the joke was the last straw). D**khead complains loudly about being fired and brings a wrongful dismissal against us which is taking place as I write this.

I wish I was able to bring the popcorn and watch this unfold. That fact that he was white and the other two aren't should guarantee this guy is thrown out on his arse.

I wish I was able to bring the popcorn and watch this unfold. That fact that he was white and the other two aren't should guarantee this guy is thrown out on his arse.
Worrying statement there.
Would you be happy for he being sacked to be expedited purely on the basis of ethinicity? Your comment suggests, despite already thinking he is a ********..you would be happy to see that happen.

Worrying statement there.
Would you be happy for he being sacked to be expedited purely on the basis of ethinicity? Your comment suggests, despite already thinking he is a ********..you would be happy to see that happen.
He was fired for saying a racist joke to people who happened to be that race. The joke was the straw that broke the camels back. He was also a dreary bastard who made everyone he spoke to miserable, including myself and constantly complained to management about various things, pissing them off, and generally making the job of anyone working here a pain. I'm glad he's gone for multiple reasons.

As certain threads on this site suggest, people of colour tend to get better care and attention when involved in legal proceedings mainly because of the woke brigade waiting to fly off the handle saying they have been discriminated against. This guy happens to be white however. Somehow I don't think the judge is going to take his "wrongful dismissal" very seriously when shown the evidence of him being openly racist towards these two people.

On a similar note, my neighbour used to be a security guard. He was partnered up by a waste of carbon who happened to be foreign. My neighbour took multiple videos of this guy sleeping on the job, and took them to his bosses. When the other bloke was shown this, he instantly cried "discrimination' saying that my neighbour was harassing him by taking the videos. My neighbour got fired and and the other guy still has his cushy job where he gets to sleep as much as he wants.

Last edited:
As certain threads on this site suggest, people of colour tend to get better care and attention when involved in legal proceedings mainly because of the woke brigade waiting to fly off the handle saying they have been discriminated against. This guy happens to be white however. Somehow I don't think the judge is going to take his "wrongful dismissal" very seriously when shown the evidence of him being openly racist towards these two people.
That's my point- would you be happy to accept that? despite him being a knob...would you happily sit back and watch him be at a disadvantage on account of not being BAME, and not being seen as worthy of defending from a HR point of view?

I'm probably not wording this very well- Im very tired now. Im not seeking argument here.

That's my point- would you be happy to accept that? despite him being a knob...would you happily sit back and watch him be at a disadvantage on account of not being BAME, and not being seen as worthy of defending from a HR point of view?

I'm probably not wording this very well- Im very tired now. Im not seeking argument here.
No, I hate all forms of discrimination no matter what race, colour or creed of the person is. And that goes both ways, against people using "discrimination" as an excuse for doing something that would get an average person fired.

Justice is supposed to be blind.

I just don't understand how this guy even thought he had a case though.

No, I hate all forms of discrimination no matter what race, colour or creed of the person is. And that goes both ways, against people using "discrimination" as an excuse for doing something that would get an average person fired.

Justice is supposed to be blind.

I just don't understand how this guy even thought he had a case though.
My sentiment exactly.
Peel the wrapper off and we are all the same on the inside, colour, like beauty is only skin deep.

My. Some people do get worked up by folks who were never in the armed forces.

Is it possible that you are complaining so people won’t recognise that you also were never in the forces, and that you are merely pretending to have done so? Yes, it is not just possible, but almost a certainty that is the case. After all, why else would you get so worked up over someone else's job?

Do you need to talk to someone who understands you? Do you cry all the time? This is because you have a defective Y chromosome and you will probably feel better when you have fully transitioned to a female.
Well, well, well - someone's panties are in a twist. I have no issues with civvies - I am one now, and I even married one. Civvies are tolerated by most on here, as they often add colour / perspective that we (ex & serving forces) may miss. Sometimes they're even funny. You appear to be just here to whinge.

You don't quite 'get' it - evidenced by your comments about how you put your daughter's bravery on a par with a VC winner, just because she came out. That's either a really oppressive home environment, or you just don't understand why/for what VC's are often awarded for. Or both.

I find those that whinge annoying. You whinge a lot. You're quite annoying.

Edit: Also, you posted this on the 'Thick Londoners' thread: "I wouldn't know because not being servile I have never felt the need to serve."

You're not servile, but you do get walked all over by your co-workers and your son? You're tragic.

Last edited:
Captain (Can I claim my A/Maj as retired rank?) Adam Tappet here!
Be cautious- the person you addressed there is not only an ex-serviceman but...is also in possession of a beard.

A working knowledge of Ohms law or 1/root 2PiLC may be required to communicate ;)

be cautious- the person you addressed there is not only an ex-serviceman but...is also in possesion of a beard.

A working knowledge of Ohms law or 1/root 2PiLC may be required to communicate ;)
CGJ.gif

Say nothing to anyone, don't comment or gloat, and keep your head down.

You still don't know who liked him and has ambition of their own and would drop you in it in a heart beat for just one injudicious comment for their own benefit.

Sad, but the world we live in I'm afraid.

Yes, do not do this . . . . unless you know he's not in the building

giphy.gif

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
About 30 year's back the firm I worked for had a guarding division
One of the blokes was bone idle, always smoking in clients buildings, not meant to smoke while in company uniform
And spent a greater part of his night shift asleep in the van with the engine running

We had one large contract where he was meant to be keyholder, if an alarm went off most of the guards would go and have a look, and ring us, if a false alarm reset but isolate that zone
Next day you would call in to repair it
Not this twat, his pager was on silent, and several properties were broken into and not spotted by him
Oddly the watchmans tell tales all pinged around the start and end of shifts
One night I got called out, hours drive to the job, and had to get a keyholder out
Sorted problem and left, but drove around Bristol looking for our vans
I spotted lazy bones parked up out of sight at a big industrial estate just off the M5
I parked on the A38 and walked across the footpaths
Engine running fast asleep heater on full belt!!
So I unscrewed the number plates and took them with me
Early next morning in the office we screwed them to the ceiling in the karzi
Much laughter by the engineers
It became a sport amongst us and the other guards, writing things in felt tip on his van, covering the windscreen with fablon stuff
The management tolerated it, but having family connections he was untouchable
Until some bright spark using a brush and mini roller painted his entire van with matt black paint including the windows and glass
And then took a picture
It was not me or any of the engineers. we all got called in for a meeting and the police were involved, they did see the funny side of it how could he be guarding the site and not notice his van being painted?
Many years later I heard that a lad had paid some mates from the rugby club a crate of beer to do it as a bet
They were well pissed and giggling but I think he had a drink problem anyway
Our lot still got tasked with cleaning it off though!
2 days lots of rags and spirits
And for years the car park had splatters

He was fired for saying a racist joke to people who happened to be that race.

Surely he was fired for saying a racist joke?

Those who are in earshot should be academic

Latest Threads