Not Speaking To Me

Daughter is a Lezzer.

Any pics of her and her girlfriend?
You should know by now that the real life lezzer thing is a disappointment.

1611428413852.png

About 30 year's back the firm I worked for had a guarding division
One of the blokes was bone idle, always smoking in clients buildings, not meant to smoke while in company uniform
And spent a greater part of his night shift asleep in the van with the engine running

We had one large contract where he was meant to be keyholder, if an alarm went off most of the guards would go and have a look, and ring us, if a false alarm reset but isolate that zone
Next day you would call in to repair it
Not this twat, his pager was on silent, and several properties were broken into and not spotted by him
Oddly the watchmans tell tales all pinged around the start and end of shifts
One night I got called out, hours drive to the job, and had to get a keyholder out
Sorted problem and left, but drove around Bristol looking for our vans
I spotted lazy bones parked up out of sight at a big industrial estate just off the M5
I parked on the A38 and walked across the footpaths
Engine running fast asleep heater on full belt!!
So I unscrewed the number plates and took them with me
Early next morning in the office we screwed them to the ceiling in the karzi
Much laughter by the engineers
It became a sport amongst us and the other guards, writing things in felt tip on his van, covering the windscreen with fablon stuff
The management tolerated it, but having family connections he was untouchable
Until some bright spark using a brush and mini roller painted his entire van with matt black paint including the windows and glass
And then took a picture
It was not me or any of the engineers. we all got called in for a meeting and the police were involved, they did see the funny side of it how could he be guarding the site and not notice his van being painted?
Many years later I heard that a lad had paid some mates from the rugby club a crate of beer to do it as a bet
They were well pissed and giggling but I think he had a drink problem anyway
Our lot still got tasked with cleaning it off though!
2 days lots of rags and spirits
And for years the car park had splatters
Stop it.

I said some, not all.

I made that perfectly clear.

I don’t care about "serious flak" because let’s be honest, it will mostly be a string of poorly constructed sentences, the same cliched gifs and images, and the inevitable and tediously unimaginative Monty Python quotes.

You can’t help yourselves.
If you've ever had a holiday in Cyprus then you have more operational experience than a Signaller.

Apart from that you're still a whiney civvie prick.

Well done for sticking to your guns and not backing down, despite the flak that you're receiving.
I'm sure there are others on here who will agree that that is admirable.
However, many of us didn't join the armed forces because we are servile, or not intelligent enough to sort our own lives out.
Most of us joined the armed forces because we wanted to blow things up and kill people.

Just wanted to clear that up.
That is an honourable reason for doing anything!

There are many people in the real world who need killing, some on this site, but frankly I am far more interested in not giving plod any evidence.

So my people organise things through third-parties who organise things through... you get the picture. Some of you, at the lowest levels, may well have been involved, or at least interviewed... "yeah but there was this bloke in the pub see, go back and talk to him, he was a straight bloke, honest..."

I seem to remember that Deanol claimed his 'daughter' was training to be a doctor only to then join the army as a combat-medic.

Fifth year medical student, giving COVID vaccine jabs and stuff. Hates dementia-raddled, BAOR-aged, alcoholic, homophobic men, so most of you can get ready when she is a GP.

Combat-Medic? Are they the military equivalent of a Florence Nightingale wannabe who is given a bit of first aid training and told to crack on? Aka bandage-carrying cannon-fodder?

I also recall some mention of Deanol's children being actually hallucinations brought on by his feelings of inadequacies at not make it past phase 1.

Is phase one the bit where you are shouted at a lot and covered in rain, mud and cold? If so, whilst they were doing that I was earning a lot more money and also banging their girlfriends with my overlarge member. Surely some of you remember the letters.

I never thought of myself meanly. Especially when they were taking it *********** and saying "Oh God, XXXXX never takes me tha.... Oh GOD!!!, I'm cumming again"

If you've ever had a holiday in Cyprus then you have more operational experience than a Signaller.

Apart from that you're still a whiney civvie prick.
Many, many.

Used to drive down to the best chippy on Cyprus at Dhekelia. Dead reight grub. And you could get mushy peas which you can’t get in Virus One (London).

The best cup of tea was also in Dhekelia, at CESSAC, on a Sunday mornings, whilst the kids were playing on the playground to the right of us.

Last edited:

There are many people in the real world who need killing, some on this site, but frankly I am far more interested in not giving plod any evidence.

So my people organise things through third-parties who organise things through... you get the picture. Some of you, at the lowest levels, may well have been involved, or at least interviewed... "yeah but there was this bloke in the pub see, go back and talk to him, he was a straight bloke, honest..."

Fifth year medical student, giving COVID vaccine jabs and stuff. Hates dementia-raddled, BAOR-aged, alcoholic, homophobic men, so most of you can get ready when she is a GP.

Combat-Medic? Are they the military equivalent of a Florence Nightingale wannabe who is given a bit of first aid training and told to crack on? Aka bandage-carrying cannon-fodder?

Is phase one the bit where you are shouted at a lot and covered in rain, mud and cold? If so, whilst they were doing that I was earning a lot more money and also banging their girlfriends with my overlarge member. Surely some of you remember the letters.

I never thought of myself meanly. Especially when they were taking it *********** and saying "Oh God, XXXXX never takes me tha.... Oh GOD!!!, I'm cumming again"
Funnily enough, you're not too far from the truth regarding shadowy meetings in pubs...and seedy clubs.
But you seem to have attributed to me a quote that has nothing to do with me, as I would never insult a persons children or other family members in our little banter exchanges.
It's obviously not something you have purposely done, but I would appreciate you removing my name from a post that isn't mine.
Thanks in advance.

FB_IMG_1589649451377~13.jpg

Exodus 20:13

'So I've showed my daughter some of the comments about her on this site. For those who have no knowledge of why this is relevant, she (a) is gay (b) is a medical student and (c) wanted to join the Armed Forces as a medic.'

...And I thought medicine was a 'caring profession'. All I can say is thank goodness she isn't real.

Why not ask your daughter. Oh sorry, I forgot she isn't real.

Is phase one the bit where you are shouted at a lot and covered in rain, mud and cold? If so, whilst they were doing that I was earning a lot more money and also banging their ladyboy friends with my overlarge member. Surely some of you remember the letters.

Exodus 20:7

And wait, what is this?

'Where can my lad get really beasted?'

You might also want to look at this:
'
Religious and Spiritual Delusions in Schizophrenia

Just saying :D

Last edited:
The guy speaks English with a heavy Indian accent and yet his name is Hispanic. I won't use his real name but it is along the lines of "Miguel González" - Is there a Hispanic conclave of India where kids are given Spanish-stylee names? I know the Portuguese have some history in the south, but do they use those sort of names?
Some light reading for you deanol you racist cnut:

foreignersandhowtospotthem - Copy.jpg

Yep. I am being given a thorough ignoring because I pointed out that a certain someone was being passive-aggressive, and getting them to explain things was like pulling teeth.

Not the mrs. but a work colleague. A male work colleague. In his forties!

Yes he is a ******. A ****** from the Indian sub-continent. Is this normal for them.

The guy speaks English with a heavy Indian accent and yet his name is Hispanic. I won't use his real name but it is along the lines of "Miguel González" - Is there a Hispanic conclave of India where kids are given Spanish-stylee names? I know the Portuguese have some history in the south, but do they use those sort of names?

I have worked with people from India before and never had a problem. Even if I have had to give them a bollocking before, they have done what most men do - got over it and cracked on.

But this guy is not talking to me, not responding to team chat messages, and even gave me a stiff-ignoring when I directly asked him a question in a meeting, where our boss was present FFS! The atmosphere was a bit odd and boss-man moved swiftly onwards.

I'm not sure what is happening but I've never had a bloke stop talking to me before. Plenty of women obviously but not men.

Even the women I've talked to about it would think that sort of behaviour odd in a bloke.

Perhaps he is considering transitioning and wants to get some practice in!
Rape him in the toilets and nick his dinner money.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You are gayer than a colon full of spunk.
I've just turned my missus' colon gayer than Stella Maxwell, Jessica Clark and Kristanna Loken at an all you can graze flange buffet.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads