Not so well known

This article appeared in the mail today...Once again showing the British bulldog spirit

Daily Mail

Rock on lads

Good effort.

Brilliant, utterly brilliant, well done lads.

Well done lads, you've done us proud

Weissbier, what the hell is that choc ice monster thing you use as your avatar, that bloody thing keeps popping up in pictures everywhere for what seems like years now, most notably the "everytime you mastarbate god kills a kitten...." advert, its driving me mad now, I really wana know what it is,

Cheers,
Methtical

Heroic is not the word.

Just Shows what true soldiering is going on in sandyStan. But WTF was the ground support when it was so clearly needed. If the Taliban had prevailed then the papers would have been screaming massacar.

If the politicians think whats going on is acceptable then they may yet have their disaster to try and spin out of.

Absolutely outstanding. Beyond outstanding even and I would expect medals all around for the team. Sam New was an absolute hero there.

I'd like to see recognition for Major Showali too , possibly a gratuity for his family and a good PR effort going in for his sacrifice.

An excellent article, full of understatement and stiff upper lippedness.

Bloody well done Guys.

Outstanding!

Did you notice the bit about the '1.5 mile sprint' along the canal? Remiind me how far the PFT run is that so many people moan about!

Methtical said:
Weissbier, what the hell is that choc ice monster thing you use as your avatar, that bloody thing keeps popping up in pictures everywhere for what seems like years now, most notably the "everytime you mastarbate god kills a kitten...." advert, its driving me mad now, I really wana know what it is,

Cheers,
Methtical
It is called Domokun apparently.