Not so strange days in Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Biscuits_Brown, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  2. No level of hypocrisy surprises me with our local politicians.

This is actually a great wee show, usually only has about half a dozen displays but the shape of the bay makes for good viewing.
    I normally establish myself in a wee pub and watch out the window.
  3. Who has the biggest fleg ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Down councillor Eamonn Mac Con Midhe said: “The Red Arrows are using Down District to get publicity for the British Army.

Just shows what a total fuckwit coucillor Eamonn Mac Conty head is.
    I was always under the impression the Red Arrows were RAF.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That sounds like a good idea
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Apart from the usual pro arrows stuff, we normally tell easy jet light blue to **** off ourselves!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Piggy-eyed Paddy bigotry reaches even further than Heineken.
  8. Last year I got so wankered at it that I couldn't face the drive home (in the back seat with the missus driving) so told her to get a round in and booked into a hotel. Cut out the fannying about this year and just booked a room.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. As this is a 'rumour service' could you not have spiced the story up a bit more? I mean this year you could be in yer Red Sparrows ground crew flying jacket having pulled the barmaid from the Starry Plough..... blah, blah.......... hotel booked.......blah, blah....... missus gone to her sisters..... blah, blah......... and who should walk in......... :)
  10. Have you seen what passes for a female in Newcastle (Co Down) ?!!
  11. In a similar, but less subtle fashion, I vaguely recall that that **** Brian Arthurs had "**** OFF BIGGLES" painted on the roof of one of his barns in Cappagh a few years back. Which did make me chuckle.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Oi loikes dat oi do!
  13. Sometimes the comments on these stories can be more interesting than the story itself. Still havent worked out if this one is genuine though:

The chem trails, left by these military aircraft of state terrorism, leave a contraction of their condensation trails, that destroy the naturally beautiful, unpolluted Irish skies and are a health hazard, for all decent well bred Irish people. Other forms of British aerial spraying, such as agricultural spraying, cloud seeding, skywriting, or aerial firefighting by these insane, arrogant, extroverts, spoil the skies of British Occupied Ireland.

Furthermore the aerial trails caused by their systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances, not found in ordinary contrails, are resulting in sky tracks in Irish skies. The purpose of these chemical releases are for psychological manipulation, population control, biological manipulation.

These trails are also causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems, to decent Irish people in the north-east of Ireland. These aerial terrorists, should be decommissioned immediately, as part of the process, for some honest to goodness peace and quiet.They are disturbing the peace.
  14. At last, a sensible explanation as to why Norn Ireland is full of nutters!
    • Like Like x 3