Not racist.......

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by thebe70, Dec 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it only me when I say that the majority of black people in the army are lazy,gobby and ill-disciplined.I speak from experience when I say this but they seem to be using racism as a cover for their unwillingness to do anything.What annoys me most is that even the senior ranks seem to ignore their attitude,for fear of reprisals or something else.I am in no way racist but I would like to know what other members have to say.
    that

2. Crap windup, 1/10.

3. What you meant to say is...........Is it only me when I say that theBe70 is lazy,gobby and ill-disciplined. Hows your mate (cough), still getting booted?

Personally, long drawn out breath now, i think your a ******

4. I am amazed at how far I could insert a chopstick down my japs eye.

5. Immortal words of anyone just about to say something racist! You coon!:)

6. Funny that, you sound like a racist.

7. i dont belive that the ''race'' card gets played !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You're quite right, most young black lads are idle, workshy, indisciplined *****. Unfortunately, so are most of the white ones, which fucks your argument right up.

9. Tobe70 tread carefully buddy, you cannot talk like that in this PC day and age , even on arrse.Just understand that lots White blokes are
    A waste of space and lots of black blokes are very good soldiers. I will say a wander around PRB in Gutersloh can be very frustrating to say the least. Treat everyone the same and you cannot go far wrong .

10. continuity of ring main ''check''
    reaserve demolition in place ''check''
    preparing to fire
    5 4 3 2 1
    thread destroyed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Yes you can. I treat workshy ***** as workshy ***** and good blokes as good blokes. No matter what colour they are.

12. I hope your just some ill informed private, because if that's your attitude as a leader of soldiers, you may want to have this conversation with someone more important than your good self, who, I'm sure will put your precious mind at ease.

I await the next classic line of "but I've got black/brown/chinese* mates and they're all right, so I can't be racist"

*insert ethnic group here

13. The rumour about black men's cocks has been around a long time, but the actual reason that clerk you've been chasing since you got posted has recently been getting her back doors smashed in by a big black lance jack is that you're a complete ass-kissing **** and she's not interested.

She doesn't want it mate, let it go. Don't play the race card.

14. I had to AGAII a coloured soldier 2 weeks ago for his bad attitude but then, on the same day, I also AGAII'd 2 whites and a chinese scouser.