Not one of my teaching assisstants

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Judge John Reddihough said she had risked leaving the boys with a "distorted attitude to females and sex".

Yeah right, will he advise them they'll marry men, divorce men, nick half of everything they own? Perhaps the good Judge would be better to fuck her on the stairs.

Judge John Reddihough said she had risked leaving the boys with a "distorted attitude to females and sex".

Yeah right, will he advise them they'll marry men, divorce men, nick half of everything they own? Perhaps the good Judge would be better to fuck her on the stairs.
Aye he was probably wearing his lasses knickers when he jailed her.

I don't think you should comment when the word distort is used, you should hide and wait until the guilty bus has failed to collect you.

Sour looking tart. Curdle your spaff before you could shoot with that grid.

I would.

Good call. Paper bag over the grid so your spunk doesn't curdle and back up in your yoghurt gun. Don't want your balls to explode.

Plain as beige wallpaper but at 16 years old with an almost permanent throbbing hard on & no standards to speak of, I'd have been on it like a tramp on dropped chips, arse going like a fiddlers elbow for 10 seconds at a time, several times a day

"It is also likely to have had an adverse effect on them with feelings of guilt, shame and embarrassment on their part," he said.

If that isn't preparing them for the real world I don't know what is. How many of us have not had those feelings after a night of alcohol fuelled sex?

With all the bad teachers dumbing down the standard of education that need to be got rid of when we finally find one that teaches the young lads something usefull, we send her to prison. No wonder this country is fucked. (Or at least the teaching assistants are.)

On one occasion she performed a sex act on a boy in a room at the school, stopping only when the school bell sounded.
That sums up the lack of dedication in today's teaching staff. What about all those extra curricular activities that used to enhance the educational experience in my day?