Not long to go..... redundancy!

Just wanted to ask if there are many on here that have put in for it at all?

In particular the CSE / Techs. 7yr + LCpls are the band.

Only 26 places going.... 2 from 21 Sig Regt.

Thanks

Just wanted to ask if there are many on here that have put in for it at all?

In particular the CSE / Techs. 7yr + LCpls are the band.

Only 26 places going.... 2 from 21 Sig Regt.

Thanks
I'm in line for it as well, attached to 4MI Bn. I can think of 2 at 21 sigs that I was on my class 1 with, and another 1 at 18sr as well as one of the lads at PJHQ who was bust.

I haven't put in for it because where our 3 man team is so busy, 6 months isn't enough time to sort my shit out. I'm not fussed either way. If I get it, it's a lot of money in my pocket, leaving me debt free with enough to put a deposit on a house and there's enough work out there in the trade, esp if you're IS orientated (I joined as a Radio Tech but have done the joint Class 1) and have experience with Microsoft Server environments and VMWare. If I don't get it, then I've had 2 very stong SJARs on the bounce and should do well on the promotion board.

I think a lot of it will be covered by Class 2 IS tbh.

Well I suppose it does - I have served with a few 7 year LCpl techs with 7 years behind them, most were good at there job but had a few personal flaws!

Munch Me
Knowing Gaz SWVOC personally you are pretty spot on TB. He has always been good at trade but took a few years to grow up. Now a mature tradesman with a good future ahead if not made redundant.

So am I correct in assuming that at the mment tech promotion goes... T3, LCpl (if good enough) then you board for Cpl, Sgt and SSgt?

Do you have to be a Cpl for T1 or could you attend as a LCpl? And are you able to go for FofS as a Cpl (as YofS)?

So am I correct in assuming that at the mment tech promotion goes... T3, LCpl (if good enough) then you board for Cpl, Sgt and SSgt?

Do you have to be a Cpl for T1 or could you attend as a LCpl? And are you able to go for FofS as a Cpl (as YofS)?
LCpl is harder to get from class 3 course but still plenty get it.

There are loads of LCpls on their class 1 now.

They board from Cpl up now.

There are only a few Cpls on the FofS TMAs but a good few A/Sgt's

How long we looking at now for LCpl - Cpl, Cpl -Sgt then?

And are we harmonised to a rank pyrimid or is it a bit like when they boarded sgts? ie the wild fcuking west PID wise?

Latest Threads