not long to go now

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by nodigitsever, May 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have already handed my notice in at work as I refuse to comply with this draconian smoking ban

anyone else got the bottle to say no?

I am turning to a life of crime instead of going to work as for one it's easier and if I get caught growing cannabis I will just get a fine which is easy to pay from my proceeds!

now who is the Mug?

8O hooped. mk

2. If you had any bottle you wouldn't of given any notice, you would have gone into the bosses office, left a large steaming turd on his desk with a fag poking out of it!

You are a bit of a kunt really aren't you!

How long before this joins the rest of your shite in the The ARRSE Hole?

CC_TA

3. Whoopy-fukcing-do! like the worlds going to miss one more burger flipper. You're a knobber, who the fukc smokes at work anyway? The vast majority of people already have to go outside, and it will still be legal to do so.
    I hope your entire family get ar$e cancer and have their noses bitten off by gypsies.

4. Just out of curiosity, what do you do for a living? As a smoker myself, can't see it being worth leaving a decent job for the sake of not having a fag for a few hours.

5. Don't let the doorknob hit you in the arrse on the way out, tw@t.

6. Good lad.

Now fuck off.

7. good one sandmanfez-PMSL-noses bitten off by gypsies indeed! At least it gives him an alternative to choking on someone else's dead sperm... :p

8. No dependants to support then, must be nice to be able to feed and clothe your kids on a principal..get a grip for god sake.

9. He's an Arrse!

10. well appearing to all the other comments, it seems to be you!!
    hope your home gets repossesed you jobsworth cnut

11. As a man of principle you'll no doubt be off to campaign loudly in Moscow for 'rights' of the bowel-trowelling fraternity. And good riddance.

12. I smoke but I would never give up a job over it. If I was getting a hard time over it (the odd fag that it, not every 5 mins) I would simply do something underhand to the boss.

stab

13. Can anyone nominate 'nodigits' for O2 Thief?

14. Seconded!

15. I don't know what your problem is, I thought people stood outside to sell the 'Big Issue'.

Romanian competition getting too much, luv?