not leaving your Home without a weapon?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Last time I did that, someone actually put a fiver in my bowl.

nodigitsever said:
as it's simply not safe anymore to do so!

where can I purchase an SLR/SA80 from?

e bay?

I am just renewing my right as an Englishman to bear arms!
Why would you ever consider an SA 80 over the long barreled shooting stick, you can't really butt stroke someone with the SA 80 and you have to stoop to plunge a bayonet into the eye socket..... so I'm lead to believe.... :roll:

uoykcuf21 said:
I support the right to own and arm bears.
Arming bears is definitely the way forward! I look forward to sniping competitions in the North American forests.

OOYY once the blue hue changes to white in the summer my arms and legs are pretty amazing thank you.

scotlass said:
OOYY once the blue hue changes to white in the summer my arms and legs are pretty amazing thank you.
I wasnt refering to you it was the rest of scotland, and when the hue turns to white thats the pasty coloured skin of our Scotts brethering.

I never leave the house without a full load of sarcasm and a hefty guage Scottish accent.

Had a slight altercation last year with a young gentleman of African descent. The police became involved after the little scamp threatened me with a baseball bat and I punched in the wing of his Merc. I was accused by the young chap of "disrespecting" him. He then accused me of "you don unnerstand, we coming from different backgrounds". I pointed out that I was raised in a "(Greenock) council housing estate which was rife with drug use, crime and high unemployment. And you're from Tooting.". I pointed out that we both appeared to be from similar backgrounds unless of course he was playing the race card?! If so, I would have to pursue a charge of Discrimination. The very nice copper, chewing his lip to stop laughing, took the little tinker aside and gave him a warning. I was sent on my way with a merry "you sarky fucker!"

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is it just arms and legs we want to bare? If I bared the rest of me, would have the same effect as a WMD. But more terrifying. Scares the bejasus out of me when I'm in the bathroom, and I am not easily scared. If you saw my lady, you would understand that.

I didn't bare arms at the Aussie f*cker that tried to rudely barge past me coming out of the lift at Russell Square - I merely put my shoulder into him and barged him back where he came from.

Didn't like it, made a lot of noise, declared he was going to call the Police [probably because he was shown the clenched fist and asked if he wanted the extras] and everyone laughed.

Then he shouted out 'I want an apology, arsehole!'

Best thing about this bloke was that he was dressed for the beach, had an i-pod round his neck blaring out house music and he was about 50!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Best thing about this bloke was that he was dressed for the beach, had an i-pod round his neck blaring out house music and he was about 50!

Is this an ageist thing? Have you got something against people over 50? Some of us can still handle a mini-moke and shovel.

Will see you at the Durbah and demonstrate that a bloke over 50 can still.....................well, might be able to do somethings. Not sure what they are 'cos memory has gone.

mukhabarat2003 said:
I didn't bare arms at the Aussie f*cker that tried to rudely barge past me coming out of the lift at Russell Square - I merely put my shoulder into him and barged him back where he came from.

Didn't like it, made a lot of noise, declared he was going to call the Police [probably because he was shown the clenched fist and asked if he wanted the extras] and everyone laughed.

Then he shouted out 'I want an apology, *!'

I hope you said sorry using the time honoured method :plotting: