Not just a pretty face . . .

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RCT(V), Apr 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sarah Palin Calls for Invasion of Czech Republic

Apr. 22, 2013

“ Sarah Palin called for the invasion of the Czech Republic today in response to the recent terrorist attacks in Boston.

In an interview with Fox News, the former governor of Alaska said that although federal investigators have yet to complete their work, the time for action is now.

"We don't know everything about these suspects yet," Palin told Fox and Friends this morning, referring to Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who allegedly carried out the Boston Marathon attacks. "But we know they were Muslims from the Czech Republic ”.

Sarah Palin Calls for Invasion of Czech Republic - The Daily Currant

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. To be honest, even if the article were genuine, it couldn't hurt. Carpet bombing the place would probably cause 15 quids worth of improvements

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just what we need.... an influx of migrant EU plumbers......Mind you, should keep the fruit pickers on their toes.

Good wind up though. :)

4. As the report claimed the interview was on Fox, I looked on Fox news.......... Nothing

Now either Fox are a bit slow in publicising a global scoop or the report is ermm Bollox....

Meanwhile in unrelated New

The world is flat and the moon made of cheese

5. The scary thing is, the amount of mongs posting below the article who obviously believe it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wah wah wah wah

7. I'd smuggle my purple migrant worker through her moist iron curtains. Then I'd give her a good bombing on the carpet.

She'd have to promise not to talk though.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Aye whey in terms of casualties there wouldn't be many.most the cunts have invaded the south east of England.

9. War is a way for US servicmen to kill innocent victims, many of them other (and especially UK) servicemen.

10. fu2

fu2 LE

The sad thing is, it`s exactly the type of statement she would make.

11. Still would though.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Why do you say that? :? Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin I would believe would be capable of making such a stupid remark for comic efect but not Sarah Palin.

13. Good wah but let's be brutally frank. There's a significant number of septics who'd struggle to name ANY country beginning with "C". Including Canada.

I'm sorry to say that the same holds true for a fair few Brits as well, based on some of the numpties I have to deal with on a daily basis.