Not jailbait any more.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by REgards, Apr 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rejoice all middle-aged and older pervs, Hermione from those shite Harry films is now 18 and therefore officially no longer jailbait! :boogie:

All can now feel absolved of any minor twinges of guilt for thinking, 'I'm old enough to be her [insert relative here]' 'cos who cares!! :hump:

[​IMG]

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And she comes into her money. Somewhere in the region of £10.5 million. That's a very nice region. I could be persuaded to be her "guardian".

3. Aren't you two years too late with this thread?

She's been 'legal' since she's been 16 or do you only want to buy her a dry sherry in your local..... ?

4. Surely that means she hasn't been jailbait for 2 years?

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. When did she stop being ginger? Or is she an Airplane Blonde?

If so, for £10m I'd spring for a Brazilian wax I suppose. Anybody got her home address? Rapture awaits the dear thing.

6. £10 million. Yeah, I probably would. Just as a favour, you understand. Induct her into womanhood, that sort of thing.

7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I come cheap - I'd do it for free :D

8. Indeed he is late...not that i've been keeping an eye on her "development," or anything... :twisted:

And cheapseats, you can't go round "doing things," for free. It's only fair and right that she pay for your educationary services. Even if its just a pair of knickers you can sniff when you're having "quiet time."

F_G (Bonnet)

9. Had an italian lunch 2 tables from her, in knightsbridge just before crimbo, with me bro in-law and niece, she was great and had a picture taken with the niece and a nice chat, me? I had an embarrasing bulge and a slight dribble :oops: do you think : a. she (Hermione) noticed? she did smile at me in that knowing way, or b. Do you think it was the sight of my excited young niece (16) very pretty, getting rather large in the bra dept, sitting VERY close to her idol? :twisted: was this wrong of me? :cry:

10. Okay fellow ARRSErs, points taken on board, maybe i'm a bit late with the jailbait thingy so the tread title should now maybe read - 'Not jailbait any more and has access to flippin' great wadges of cash' - better? 8)

Anyways, better than another KevB thread, and I liked the photo :hump:

11. Don't speak too soon, someone will post a picture of her and a shamrock and demand she gets kicked off the site.

12. Just as long as she gets kicked in my direction...

13. Unless she's wearing nothing but the shamrock...

14. Don't know about hermonie, but Harry's looking a bit buff lately! I certainly wouldn't say no!

Attached Files:

15. Get that phot off my thread CTH - totally disrupted my daydreams!