Not in My Day....

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that the Capt who had the Op? Fcuking hell he'd get it.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Mortars?

Coat,Taxi and be fekin quick about it my man :D

Morty

War Hero
"She has been linked with the likes of Chelsea star Joe Cole and comedian David Walliams in the past, but Keeley is still waiting to meet the man of her dreams. “I’m not dating at the moment, so there might be a lucky squaddie out there – you never know,” she said. “I don’t have a type of guy that I go for..."

Yeah right love.

So who remembers Bobbie Platt-Higgins in & out of her WRAC uniform, eh? In Mayfair (the mag, not London), I seem to remember someone telling me .............

Morty said:
"She has been linked with the likes of Chelsea star Joe Cole and comedian David Walliams in the past, but Keeley is still waiting to meet the man of her dreams. “I’m not dating at the moment, so there might be a lucky squaddie out there – you never know,” she said. “I don’t have a type of guy that I go for..."

Yeah right love.
Would this lucky squaddie have to have a pile in the country, a flat just off Oxford street, a villa in Spain, Greece and Edinburgh and a yacht?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Morty said:

Time to unpack my suprise sex kit

Balaclava - £5
Stanley the knife - £10
Trainers - £90
The look on her face as I smash her back doors in -- PRICELESS :D

Someone seriously needs to sort her drill and dress our for her. Call that a salute? Call that a beret? And get a feckin haircut!

I'm surprised she's not been filled in by some paras for being a walt. :lol:

Bambi said:
So who remembers Bobbie Platt-Higgins in & out of her WRAC uniform, eh? In Mayfair (the mag, not London), I seem to remember someone telling me .............
Never heard of her

Attachments

i prefer her home-movies to her pictures nowadays.

Morty said:
so there might be a lucky squaddie out there – you never know,” she said. “I don’t have a type of guy that I go for.
An officer in the Blues and Royals maybe?

She is too slim to be a paras wife, plus cant see if she is wearing ronhills

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
i prefer her home-movies to her pictures nowadays.
More info please - I do remember that issue of Mayfair ... and I'd like to see her moving, as it were.

LordVonHarley said:
Morty said:

Yeah right love.
Would this lucky squaddie have to have a pile in the country, a flat just off Oxford street, a villa in Spain, Greece and Edinburgh and a yacht?
Lt Wales step forward. Lucky bugger.

I bet she never passed "P" company.

I do remember seeing the home made vid of her that appeared on the web a while back, she could....how shall I put this...play a mean tune on the blue veined flute!

Latest Threads