Not humorous at all

Indeed so. And all her teeth seem to have rushed into her head all at once for a conference.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I still would though!

Saw this in the paper this morning and wondered just how long it would take for a nice Arrser to start a thread on it. Not trying to be a killjoy but some people should be above the usual gutter style Arse humour.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Saw this in the paper this morning and wondered just how long it would take for a nice Arrser to start a thread on it. Not trying to be a killjoy but some people should be above the usual gutter style Arse humour.
I take it you didn't get any last night.

Stop sniggering at the back.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/26/article-2092333-1178005A000005DC-596_468x689.jpg

Adrienne Greenway funeral: Jude Law and Sienna Miller reunite to pay tribute to 'inspirational' girl | Mail Online

I know it is tragic but even more proof if any were needed that God/Fate/Jawah/Allah/FSM has a very nasty sense of humour.

Edit - Am I a bad person because that top picture makes me giggle everytime I see it? Hell bound for sure!
Did she ever manage to get the ring back to Mordor?

Am I a bad person because that top picture makes me giggle everytime I see it? Hell bound for sure!
Get the beers in - I'll meet you in the bar. I couldn't help laughing as well.

I guess I must be a bad person as well.

Mind you, I also laughed at Jude Law's "acting" in Enemy at the Gates...

Rodney2q

As I have recently been a sinner on ARRSE and ROP'd for the sinful mistake of cracking a joke on the recruitment forum, I think it only fair to report the original post.

Can I now be a sanctimonious cock Mod like Disco?

As I have recently been a sinner on ARRSE and ROP'd for the sinful mistake of cracking a joke on the recruitment forum, I think it only fair to report the original post.

Can I now be a sanctimonious cock Mod like Disco?
Did you miss the sign over the door on the way in?

Time and place young man, time and place (said in a Home counties officer like accent)

Totally agree with the thread title. It is not Humerous but utterly depressing that in this day and age this sort of thing can still go on. I mean we should all be ashamed of ourselves.

But the question needs to be asked would you?