Not had a Scouser grief fest for a while, so standby. . .

West Kirby is posh. Houses typically £300k+ owned by people with jobs.

Kirkby isn't. It's full of cheap houses and doleites on spice [other drugs of choice are available].
It's easy to mix the two up

Kirkby
kirkby.jpg

West Kirby
west kirby.jpg

As a younger keener Bigeye I worked some on pretty shite TV including 'contributor' based gameshows. The 'pond life' as the production team referred to them, were universally determined to be famous. The worst offenders being the wannabe performers/singers - most of whom should have been hit with big sticks.

Those that scraped their way to achieving their goal became pretty unbearable however their period in the limelight was inevitably short lived - even names such as Nasty Nick from Big Brother eventually find themselves in the shade... and they have a hard time dealing with it.

As a well known producer once said of Big Brother contestants, 'taking a member of the public, making them famous and then cutting them loose is akin to taking in a stray dog, feeding it choice cuts of meet for a month and then chucking it back onto the street'

These people crave fame, seize it and like a smack head, become addicted to it. When it's lost they have nothing.

My point being thread deviation by stealth, West Kirby is served by Liverpool trains the reason I went there was to check on LNW's installations at the station and its linguistically if not geographically Merseyside. Again what was your point apart from the trigger about anything negative in that shithole particular bit of the North West?
Your deleted word reveals your all too apparent prejudice.Thanks again.

West Kirby, Hoylake and similar parts of the Wirral are very nice places.
And are not to be compared with places such as Birkenhead and Toxteth.

It's a bit like comparing Knowle & solihull with Smethwick & Lozells

When the locals declare it to be thus I feel no need to question established wisdom!
I'll be over that way tomorrow,I 'll pass on your best wishes if you like.Thanks again.

I wonder whatever happened to that famous humour the Scousers had.

I wonder whatever happened to that famous humour the Scousers had.
I expect it becomes jaded reading the non stop,ancient dullard postings on NAAFI Bar.

Are you, I hadn't noticed.
Luckily others have.

You have posted 7536 time for 6954 funny icons awarded.

Me? 7765 posts for 11947 funnies awarded... So roughly twice as funny as you.
Working in knotty ash as I do luckily I meet actually funny scousers unlike the overly sensitive tarts on here.

11948 cheers kirkz

I am full of humour and witty repartee, but it helps if I have someone/something to bounce off. F*ck all chance of that with those posting on this thread ^~

Luckily others have.

Working in knotty ash as I do luckily I meet actually funny scousers unlike the overly sensitive tarts on here.
Some people are easily amused though.

Luckily others have.

I don't spend all my time on here, so I've obviously missed the funny posts, I'll make a conscious effort to look out for them. :D