Not had a Scouser grief fest for a while, so standby. . .

For years I've been screaming at the TV as Kyle destroys another family with yet another 'infallible' lie detector test.

Even using the manufacturers figures, the tests are only 70% accurate meaning that for every ten televised tests three are wrong and lives and relationships irrevocably destroyed. Given that the real accuracy is probably much lower, the number of inaccurate tests by now must run into the thousands.

I'm surprised the show was even legal.

You admit to watching that dross, you were part of the problem.

Coastline taxis in Plymouth used to have a contract to drive chavs up to the Trisha show, wherever that was.
...And I've actually heard in a Co-op in Plymouth (massive queue because it was "Lotteries day" ....an argument between some specimen and her bloke... "Oi'll 'aves you on Jeremy Koiles Oi Will!"
I've even heard Plymothian birds trying to outdo each other in how abusive their former partners were... "Moin used to smack me about..." "Well you know oi I woz raped last Thurrrrsday...that was Steve that was..."

I've commented previously on here the female chaverati also claiming to know anyone who was killed in Afghanistan and was possibly once based in Plymouth. One funeral looked like a pram park outside the church.

The sad truth is - a certain section of our society actually do gain kudos amongst their "peers" for all of the above mentioned.

...Little Ted's nursery-Plymouth...paedophile scandal (google it)....about 400 people claimed to be parents directly affected by it. They even organised a publicised getogether in a pub - with badges such as "Jaydon's auntie" etc...
I shit you not!!!!!

For Clarity....

In Chavlandia, being an ‘Auntie’ means you were shagged by Jaydons mums previous but 26 boyfriend.

Judge Rinder. Who isn't actually a judge.
The show’s premise is Alternative Dispute Resolution, specifically arbitration. Decisions are legally binding.

ADR is an alternative to court proceedings (for some disputes) the advantages are that it is quicker and cheaper.

And the relevance of that gem is?
West Kirby is posh. Houses typically £300k+ owned by people with jobs.

Kirkby isn't. It's full of cheap houses and doleites on spice [other drugs of choice are available].

And the relevance of that gem is?
Surprised I had to explain,not even spelled the same,Attention to detail not your strong point?Your post linking West Kirby to Kirkby
Dark_Nit said:
Kirkby has gone soft.
I went to West Kirby once. I only saw ginger people. I never went back.

Last edited:
The show’s premise is Alternative Dispute Resolution, specifically arbitration. Decisions are legally binding.

ADR is an alternative to court proceedings (for some disputes) the advantages are that it is quicker and cheaper.
The decisions may be legally binding but the 'awards' are paid by the production company. So it's certainly cheaper for the plaintiff or defendant.

That's because everything is viewed in sepia in West Kirby. They think a trip to Chester is the nearest thing to Las Vegas

ugly

LE
Surprised I had to explain,not even spelled the same,Attention to detail not your strong point?Your post linking West Kirby to Kirkby
Dark_Nit said:
Kirkby has gone soft.
My point being thread deviation by stealth, West Kirby is served by Liverpool trains the reason I went there was to check on LNW's installations at the station and its linguistically if not geographically Merseyside. Again what was your point apart from the trigger about anything negative in that shithole particular bit of the North West?

ugly

LE
West Kirby is posh. Houses typically £300k+ owned by people with jobs.

Kirkby isn't. It's full of cheap houses and doleites on spice [other drugs of choice are available].
Again my point is that has nothing to do with my comment

Dark_Nit said:
Kirkby has gone soft.
Sorry attempt at a joke.

I was brought up in Kirkby. I now live somewhere more upmarket.

Most non-NW people can't tall the difference between Kirkby and Kirby.