Not had a Scouser grief fest for a while, so standby. . .

But does this one ride well?
1557826952778.png

For those after 10 pints & a curry who are registered blind/mad or desperate!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
They appear to be human but I’m convinced that they are some sought of sub human species.
I came across a few of those in my old profession. Very difficult to understand and for some reason always the victim, rather sad actually but the term winners and losers is rather apt.

It is about time these shows were called out for what they are, nothing more than modern day Freak Shows.

I have watched it, when we were back in the UK it was on at times we were resting and it made my bumhole clench and teeth itch. I also know someone who was on it, a loser obviously, talking about his girlfriend having a tit job, he was a low level junkie street dealer who was at school with my sister so quite a tenuous link to him.

Jeremy Kyle could just reinvent himself as emperor mong and replace the claw handed Jeremy Beadle humiliating people.

I think regardless that a suicidal person (was he?) was allowed on the show, it was only a matter of time a vulnerable person who appeared on the show offed themselves, i thought it was all show business, now I am concerned these people are not acting!!!!

For years I've been screaming at the TV as Kyle destroys another family with yet another 'infallible' lie detector test.

Even using the manufacturers figures, the tests are only 70% accurate meaning that for every ten televised tests three are wrong and lives and relationships irrevocably destroyed. Given that the real accuracy is probably much lower, the number of inaccurate tests by now must run into the thousands.

I'm surprised the show was even legal.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I went to West Kirby once. I only saw ginger people. I never went back.
You went to West Kirby once and never went back,
I went to Key West once and was lucky to come back!

One day it will fall off.
Double bag then! Paper for you, bin for her.

What is that saying body of Baywatch, face of Crimewatch.

I once had the misfortune to share a train journey down to that there Lahndahn with a "family" who were heading off to be on Jeremy Kyle. They let everyone know in loud voices. Everyone in the carriage was smiling politely then rolling their eyes. They were, in real life, exactly as you would expect them to be.

The people on the show are very real, and unfortunately they get to breed and vote. Bring back the old system where you had to own property or have an decent income to be able to vote (and be a man of course).

His trumps will be silent after his husband has smashed his back doors in.
But after a big night he farts cum bubbles...

I once had the misfortune to share a train journey down to that there Lahndahn with a "family" who were heading off to be on Jeremy Kyle.
They were so stupid they got on the wrong train!

In the mold of `Jerry Springer' in the US, this tabloid talk show features Jeremy Kyle playing a combination of presenter and referee amidst guests who thrash out their conflicts, dilemmas and relationship issues in front of a studio audience.
First episode date: 4 July 2005
Final episode date: 10 May 2019
Network: ITV
Number of episodes: 3,152 (as of 16 April 2018)
Production locations: Granada Studios (2005–2013), MediaCityUK (2013–)

Absolutely gopping woman, even before she messed her grid up with copious amounts of Charles and surgery she was a nasty faced chav. She looks like a bad tempered Pug.
Yes but would you?

Are you sure real gingers and not from a bottle to catch young men like you to let deflower them?
Or is a scouse/jeremy kyle show virgin nonexistence these days?

Completely different places. Separated by about 15 miles and a River.

Double bag then! Paper for you, bin for her.

What is that saying body of Baywatch, face of Crimewatch.

I once had the misfortune to share a train journey down to that there Lahndahn with a "family" who were heading off to be on Jeremy Kyle. They let everyone know in loud voices. Everyone in the carriage was smiling politely then rolling their eyes. They were, in real life, exactly as you would expect them to be.

The people on the show are very real, and unfortunately they get to breed and vote. Bring back the old system where you had to own property or have an decent income to be able to vote (and be a man of course).
Coastline taxis in Plymouth used to have a contract to drive chavs up to the Trisha show, wherever that was.
...And I've actually heard in a Co-op in Plymouth (massive queue because it was "Lotteries day" ....an argument between some specimen and her bloke... "Oi'll 'aves you on Jeremy Koiles Oi Will!"
I've even heard Plymothian birds trying to outdo each other in how abusive their former partners were... "Moin used to smack me about..." "Well you know oi I woz raped last Thurrrrsday...that was Steve that was..."

I've commented previously on here the female chaverati also claiming to know anyone who was killed in Afghanistan and was possibly once based in Plymouth. One funeral looked like a pram park outside the church.

The sad truth is - a certain section of our society actually do gain kudos amongst their "peers" for all of the above mentioned.

...Little Ted's nursery-Plymouth...paedophile scandal (google it)....about 400 people claimed to be parents directly affected by it. They even organised a publicised getogether in a pub - with badges such as "Jaydon's auntie" etc...
I shit you not!!!!!