Not had a Scouser grief fest for a while, so standby. . .

No doubt there will be hand wringing and the Much Bel:)oved One, Saint Maggie T of Grantham will be blamed for "All the Ills of the World!".

Scousers in trouble for trying to nick stuff that belongs to someone else shocker!

You can take the kid out of Liverpool, you can't take Liverpool out of the kid.

Has Andy Burnham released a statement yet

Extra points for Thatcher and police cover up.

Yawn.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm surprised the scousers haven't kicked off about it being the anniversary of the IRA bomb hoax at Aintree. Let's face it, someone was responsible and they want justice. Thousands of plastic paddies were inconvenienced by the race being abandoned and many more were injured in the ensuing struggle. Someone must pay, they demand compo now!

I can't wait for the next thread whinging about Pikeys.

When do we get paid this month?

Is the anniversary of Hillsborough coming around again?

I'm surprised the scousers haven't kicked off about it being the anniversary of the IRA bomb hoax at Aintree. Let's face it, someone was responsible and they want justice. Thousands of plastic paddies were inconvenienced by the race being abandoned and many more were injured in the ensuing struggle. Someone must pay, they demand compo now!
I'm sure i read in the papers that at the time Irish pubs in Liverpool were smashed up in retaliation by irate scousers being outraged.

How will they know its been turned into a shithole when they leave.o_O
Kirkby has gone soft.

40 years ago when I lived there no pikey would have gone near the place for fear of having their vans torched and the wheels nicked off their cars.

Modern life is rubbish.