Not Good For The Corps

@stacker1 - has it occurred to you that people might not be giving individual examples of disciplinary cases for good reason. Say PERSEC?
Hmmmm if only people could give an example without giving away peoples names, like two people have.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
CR, you might care to consider the arguments against wresting with a pig.
Remember, with Stacks it is not the truth he is after but the argument.
Carry on at your own peril.

There are other organisations that follow up with internal action. I know a PC who, several years ago did something at work that resulted in his trial for a criminal offence of which he was acquitted. The Force then brought gross misconduct proceedings and he kept his job by the skin of his teeth [and to the frank amazement of his colleagues].

I know Stacker will say "but but but" however the principle is the same..

If only you didn't have such a colossal chip on your shoulder about the CoC, you might be able to understand that not everything is a conspiracy to fúck poor, defenceless soldiers over.

So no example either, what a ******* shock eh?

There are other organisations that follow up with internal action. I know a PC who, several years ago did something at work that resulted in his trial for a criminal offence of which he was acquitted. The Force then brought gross misconduct proceedings and he kept his job by the skin of his teeth [and to the frank amazement of his colleagues].

I know Stacker will say "but but but" however the principle is the same..

Still nothing to do with a not guilty verdict on a court martial then? Good to know you haven't actually seen it yourself, a bit like Kylies arse.

Still nothing to do with a not guilty verdict on a court martial then? Good to know you haven't actually seen it yourself, a bit like Kylies arse.
I'll give you one thing, you are persistent - a bit like thrush. I am so pleased that a former SSgt in the RLC knows so much more about the discipline and administrative action than anyone who may have been part of that process at RHQ level and been trained in the application or about the ethos of the Intelligence Corps which those who served in it hold dear (not all cap-badges think the same). Numerous posters on this board have tried to be reasonable with you but your chippy attitude is increasingly grating - you seem to get pleasure out of constant argument. You really must be a blast down the boozer.

I'll give you one thing, you are persistent - a bit like thrush. I am so pleased that a former SSgt in the RLC knows so much more about the discipline and administrative action than anyone who may have been part of that process at RHQ level and been trained in the application or about the ethos of the Intelligence Corps which those who served in it hold dear (not all cap-badges think the same). Numerous posters on this board have tried to be reasonable with you but your chippy attitude is increasingly grating - you seem to get pleasure out of constant argument. You really must be a blast down the boozer.

Well you clearly dont do you? For all your waffle, you then gave some **** examples that had nothing to do with NG verdicts at a court martial.

ACAB

LE
I very much doubt that. More than likely face a knuckle sandwich.

I very much doubt that. More than likely face a knuckle sandwich.

I probably dont have much to fear from the site alcoholics though.

WIthout knowing for sure which feller you have in mind, my assumption would be just that - sacked by a Brigade Commander might actually be a badge of honour, if, say, it's Comd 4 Armd Bde in 1991 or thereabouts. As a small Corps, my sense is that individual cases can be assessed, normally reasonably fairly, on an individual basis.
Or sacked by a "Brigade Major", or CoS from an anonymous unit that may, or may not, have had a mobile role on NATO's flanks. ( Probably failed to attend a meeting earlier in life with his Pln Sgt behind the vehicle sheds)

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or sacked by a "Brigade Major", or CoS from an anonymous unit that may, or may not, have had a mobile role on NATO's flanks. ( Probably failed to attend a meeting earlier in life with his Pln Sgt behind the vehicle sheds)
Now, would that have been an amusingly diverse collection of beautifully turned-out staff officers of various nationalities, provenances and sexual orientation, equally at home spanking the 1771s in the Mediterrranean heat and the Norwegian High Arctic, at all?

You may have me at a disadvantage there.
I was thinking more of a HQ where Glasgow had a clear policy that no Brit officer or WO should ever have the same headdress, coloured trousers, pullover, brogues, jodhpur boots or dessies.

Sent from my OHP using Letraset.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was thinking more of a HQ where Glasgow had a clear policy that no Brit officer or WO should ever have the same headdress, coloured trousers, pullover, brogues, jodhpur boots or dessies.

You'll have to narrow that down, that could be any headquarters, anywhere.

About the only thing even remotely "uniform" at higher HQs were the dogs - oh, hang on, the Labradors were in different colours... ;-)

About the only thing even remotely "uniform" at higher HQs were the dogs - oh, hang on, the Labradors were in different colours... ;-)
1614272413562.png
And Your problem is?.... ;)

That was pointed our to me whilst at Northwood in the hole in 82. By a Leading Wren in the COMCEN. X