Not getting automatic email notifications

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by crimsonhussar, Feb 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For some strange reason, and only in the last couple of days, i have stopped receiving email notifications when new comments are posted on the threads i am following; any ideas? I have checked my junk email folder and they are not going there and i have the option checked in my preferences.
  2. Check that you are still subscribed to those threads, as from time to time (posssibly coinciding with the COs playing with the servers) all my subscriptions disappear.
  3. Have checked that too and the icons would suggest that i am still subscribed to those various threads.
  4. It seems to be happening again, i cleared all of my subscriptions and then subscribed, by posting, to a couple of new ones. I got a few email notifications but now they have stopped again. I have actually checked the threads and there are replies that i have not been notified of. Any ideas anyone?
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

If you go to 'Settings' then 'General Settings' are you still set up as having your default subscription mode as email?
  6. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I'm having the same problem since this morning. I get no notifications by email although all my settings are correct.
  7. HHH

HHH LE

Try updating your notifications on the tab under your subscribed threads.

PS I can't upload a pic to show you. This seems to be another glitch.
  8. Done all of that and checked all of the settings, still nothing. hey ho I'm sure someone will sort it soon, I have faith (not of the religious kind mind).
  9. I'm not getting notifications either since this morning.
  10. A George Michael fan, eh? Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
  11. Me too. All settings checked.
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Our fault - not enough disk space on the Amazon virtual server we moved to. I'll increase it tomorrow and meanwhile have deleted some stuff to make more room. Mail should be running again now.
  13. You're doing a grand job GCO.
  14. Aye- tis working again.

Ta much.
  15. Same problem here,no e mail notifications....