Not get caught......

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Snips, Oct 25, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you could do something and I mean anything and there was absolutely no risk of you being caught, what would it be?
  2. Mmm couldn't tell!
  3. mine would be a couple of things:-

sh1t in my boss's coffee

embezzle loads and loads of money from a bank/company
  4. Raid Bill Gates' piggy bank for a few Billion.
  5. Slip some super strength love potion into SB's coffee just to get her even more wound up,

Be the next Geoff Tracey, own island, lots of money, loads of transport, all the chicks.
  6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

I bet there is a certain Scottish TV presenter who at one time has aked himself the same question.  ;)
  7. I would have liked to have streaked at Dianas funeral, with an orange in my mouth,a length of electrical flex round my neck and five twiglets stuck up my hoop

Draped my naked body over the gun carraige and knocked one out!

Don't get me started on the Queen mum bless her I would have treated her with a little more respect. (would wrap my self in clingfilm first)
  8. Hello is that the CDT?............ ;D

The worst thing is , you made me imagine that scene ewwwwwwwww lololololol
  9. Set up a video recorder in a small, locked room.  Drug the life out of Gerry Adams, Ian Paisley, George Bush, Phoney Tony, and young Sammy Bed Linen then feed them all viagara, and lock them in aforementioned room. Every now and then when the action seemed to be flagging I would smear them all in pedigree chum and release dozens of small jack russels, with tazers attatched to their noses.   The resulting tapes would keep me in pot noodles and Bombay Saphire til kingdom come!!! ;D ;D
  10. There is some really serious Friday afternoon substance abuse going on here........  :eek:

lololol - How can you translate "not get caught" as "This is the weirdest thing I can think of?  ;D
  11. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

How about a wire coat hangers down the japs eye as well ?? Maybe not excessive enough for this list??
  12. There is a small, but important, list of people I would have kneel in front of me.....and I would double tap them one by one.

But I would REALLY  be able to have to get away with it because I am something of a Bhuddist, and I am going to be doing enough lives as a cockroach as it is...........
  13. I would also like to cover my old boy with algipan & deep heat then roger both Bonnie langford & Lorraine Chase. Show them what its like to be Irritating c***ts
  14. ramraid the CO's staff car.  Fill the regimental pipers bagpipes with fairy liquid, so when he piped in the CO he would blow bubbles.  Crawl under the table at an officers' mess dinner night and randomly touch females so that the diner next to them got the blame.

15. I'd definately like to be the meat in a Minogue sandwich,
    and to be perfectly honest I'd make sure I was caught.

Not getting caught in that situation would sort of defeat half of the object, wouldn't it?

In the same vein would like to be caught with the Corr sisters, but the bit I wouldn't want to get caught at is having to do the brother first!
    (if that's what it takes!)