Not feeling quite so lucky huh!?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by danielsan, Dec 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry guv, didn't know it was loaded?? FFS! What an eejit!

2. Cue comments from ARRSE's ballistics experts and mathematicians. What's Newton's 3rd law?

3. Gotta love those police firearms officers! Could be another 'Slack Drills Shocker!!!!' thread - not! :D

4. How the F*** do you have an ND with a revolver you can see the round in the chamber and what are plod doing wth .44s

5. Safety demos :!: - things like how to safely check the status of an unknown weapon. :oops:

6. Ah. That's all right, then. No action to be taken against a careless fool, then.

Remind me again, what would happen in the event of an accident to a farmer who 'believed' his shotgun was unloaded but didn't check?

It's just so reassuring that there isn't a double-standard being operated by Police forces. :roll:

7. As ably demonstrated on "Mythbusters".....

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Can't see them challenging this payout. The only thing that surprises me is that it's such a low amount being sought.

9. The shooting fish in barrels theme is wicked,I mean a MINIGUN come on

10. Guns don't kill people, coppers do. I saw it on a documentary on BBC 2...

:mad: "Shit drills" doesn't even come close, should have been a fatality thank feck it wasn't.

11. he's a yank. they have very different ideas about guns to everyone else.

oh and hes DEA, considered (as far as I can tell) to be a bunch of cowboys, even by the americans.

12. No mention if the copper was trained by Baron Short[t]hairs??