Not Fair

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Mar 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How come St. George got praised and hailed for killing the rarest creature ever with a massive sword, while I get absolutely fucked by the RSPCA for slaying common frogs with a penknife?

HOW come rap artist Dr. Dre can use the 'N' word on his multi-million selling albums and win a MOBO award, yet when I used it at my cousins football match I was asked to leave the park?

Any other arsers sick of double standards?

2. Mighty_doh_nut wrote:

Maybe the army could adopt a 'Corps of mongs' they could stamp on mines and snuffle for truffles when the lads are hungry, that lot would laugh if they got thier legs blown off below the knees Very Happy and the Army doesn't lose anyone that matters....

No need for accomodation they can be caged outdoors or can be stacked up in the armoury or battery bay

STFU, you are the scum of the earth. If I ever meet you I will rip your bollox off! Twisted Evil

3. Got the wrong thread trigger?

When you're no longer a little boy cadet and you're in grown up pants gimma a bell, your welcome have a pop

Nice loggin name by the way....... chimp

If you are going to make any more girly threats, rather than make yourself look a tool, PM me and let me know when your coming up to kick my botty that way I can hide behind my mum or get the big boys to help

4. Listen ,
    Those comments you made were plain sick, some would go as far as calling them evil. Why do you feel you have the right to take the urine out of these people who were born with disabilities.

Feel free to mock those who deserve to be mocked, but disabled people do not fall into that category, they are real people not just objects you and your sad friends can laugh at.

And i can have whatever login-name I want, fcuk up

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

5. With a loggin such as yours, it implies you are loosley linked to the Military or maybe just a Walt looking to fit in.

If you don't like it, don't read it.... it states clearly on the forum.

THis is the NAAFI, when you are a big boy someone may let you in for a fizzy vimto or a milk lolly until then suggest you log in to the Channel four website or the Disney channel

6. Wow thats insulting...

That attitude is.... SHITE

I will do this because I can. Have some respect for people and dont be so fcuking ignorant.

What does your name represent then?

7. Hmmm, been drinking have we L85-A2?

8. Welcome to the NAAFI. MDN's name should be RHM, but you wouldn't get that either.

9. Now then sonny Jim...... does your mum know your in here?

I bet she doesn't I'm sure I saw her at the firestation with her arse in the air

If I wish to be ignorant, then i will be, If I wish to mock the mongs I will do until I get another hiding off one of the big cumbersome sods.. even then I'll mock them from the end of the street and taunt them with Mllllaaar noises and put my tongue under my bottom lip, deacon style.

Now run along, c-beebies finishes in ten minutes then daddy will want tampering with

10. Keyboard is trashed..... Well said RHM.

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Just a couple of points about Arrse:
    1. The site is designed for serving or ex-members of HMF. (Although other people can also join.)
    2. There is a notice on the 'door' of the NAAFI explaining the content. Read it and act accordingly.

When are you thinking of enlisting L85 ?
    After Cadets ?
    Or are you one of the Urban Warriors ?

12. L85-A2, I see you like to tell people what to do elsewhere on this site.

Psuedo moderator

DONT LIKE IT;
    1. DONT READ IT.
    2. GO AWAY.

13. Some of you are really sad bstrds.

I can see it now, just sitting at the computer all day, do you even have a job MDN? Or do you let your wife do all the work.

And no i dont no what RHM means and I dont care. At least I can be happy in the knowledge that I'm not a sad fcuk restricted to my desk chair.

And I am joinig HMF's, Royal Marines so go fcuk.

14. Well, if you cant handle a bit of banter, the booties will use your botty as a rugger ball just for a larf. :wink:

15. So you are under the age of 18. And you want to be a Marine Huh? See ya. Read what Flash said. And f uck off.