Not exactly British behaviour...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Mar 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The irony is that their passengers would still be queuing, waiting for the bus. We may have little these days but we beat the world at queuing - an under-appreciated element of decorum.

• Like Like x 3
  2. GOOD SKILLS.

Would you drive a bus when you have enough money in the bank to be driven.

Look on the bright side it has produced 12 new employment opportunities at the bus company.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The bus company recruitment executives are on an aircraft to Poland right now as we wonder at the good fortune of these lucky people.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Like anybody else would turn up to face a day of grumpy, moaning, stinking, ungrateful bus riding punters if they'd just
    won the big one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just think of the satisfaction in telling the ungrafefuls what you think of them before you get sacked. ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  6. I was expecting them all to be Polish, to my surprise some natives actually drive buses still.

• Like Like x 2
  7. So that's why the Outrage Bus® is late… the driver won the lottery and buggered offski.

8. It might have been worth it to clock on and then drive, to timetable, not stopping at any of the bus stops and giving all the punters the V sign as I passed. It would be even better if the destination sign was one of those LED types and you could then have it saying
    I'VE WON 3 MILLION QUID. ENJOY YOUR WALK!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. i wouldnt even have called in

• Like Like x 1
  10. made me chuckle......
    Fair play to them what a shit job it must be.....
    But I dare say considering they all walked out ,there is a little more to this than meets the eye,
    maybe their bus depot manager is a ****** ?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

[​IMG]

'Mutiny on the Buses.'

12. I would of but from somewhere warm sunny and with plenty of alcohol, but I would have been that pissed I would have forgotten anyway.

13. Did the employers really expect them to turn up? I bet the boss wished like fcuk he had been in the syndicate!

14. My daily dream!

• Like Like x 1