Not exactly British behaviour...

The irony is that their passengers would still be queuing, waiting for the bus. We may have little these days but we beat the world at queuing - an under-appreciated element of decorum.

EuroMillions winner: Day after 12 drivers win £38m, not one turns up for work | Mail Online

12 drivers win some money, all quit on the same day. Leavng bus system undermanned... no exactly the best of British (IMHO). Let's hope they don't follow the roads of so many other 'winners' and end up asking for their jobs back shortley.
GOOD SKILLS.

Would you drive a bus when you have enough money in the bank to be driven.

Look on the bright side it has produced 12 new employment opportunities at the bus company.

GOOD SKILLS.

Would you drive a bus when you have enough money in the bank to be driven.

Look on the bright side it has produced 12 new employment opportunities at the bus company.
The bus company recruitment executives are on an aircraft to Poland right now as we wonder at the good fortune of these lucky people.

Just think of the satisfaction in telling the ungrafefuls what you think of them before you get sacked. ;-)
It might have been worth it to clock on and then drive, to timetable, not stopping at any of the bus stops and giving all the punters the V sign as I passed. It would be even better if the destination sign was one of those LED types and you could then have it saying
I'VE WON 3 MILLION QUID. ENJOY YOUR WALK!!

made me chuckle......
Fair play to them what a shit job it must be.....
But I dare say considering they all walked out ,there is a little more to this than meets the eye,
maybe their bus depot manager is a ****** ?

It might have been worth it to clock on and then drive, to timetable, not stopping at any of the bus stops and giving all the punters the V sign as I passed. It would be even better if the destination sign was one of those LED types and you could then have it saying
I'VE WON 3 MILLION QUID. ENJOY YOUR WALK!!
My daily dream!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Let's hope they don't follow the roads of so many other 'winners' and end up asking for their jobs back shortley.
I'll give them 2 years tops. £3m aint that much. No, hang about - its not, although none of us would knock it back. They blow £500k on a house (more if they want a pool) houses for sprogs, Gran, BMWs all round. Bung £50k to various family members. Start taking £10k holidays and shopping at Fortnums or filling the back of the Range Rover Sport with Outlet tat... Amazing how fast £3m can vanish in the wrong hands. Money is wasted on the poor.

Latest Threads