not been paid, how do i contact glasgow?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by wrxmatt, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I left my unit about a month ago to go on termination leave resettlement etc and am not going to return. My end date is the 4th of Feb.
    I was not paid in december and have tried contacting my FSA clerk to no avail (probably because i've left and the they don't care anymore).
    Is there a way i can contact the pay people in Glasgow or where ever it is and sort it out myself.
    Has anyone else experienced problems like this after leaving?

    Any help would be much appreciated

    Many thanks
  2. Matt, check your PMs :D
  3. what pm? :?
  4. your 'private messages' on your ARRSE account
  5. haven't got any though :oops:
  6. PM me with your details:- No, rnk, full name, exact date of discharge and I will try to find out what has happened. In the meantime, keep badgering your unit. Not sure what happened with pm!! :?
  7. Did I scare you away? :? 8O Or have you managed to get help?
  8. I have sent you a Personal message