Not awight - what really happened at Michael Barrymore's gaff.

Is he planning anymore parties ?

Asking for a friend.
Does your friend own a swimming pool cleaning business?

He won't ever get back on TV.

Being a turd burglar is fine, being a dodgy killer is beyond even the BBC's uber liberal standards.

He was shite anyway
Are you entirely sure about that?
ddimages.jpg

ETA: Beaten to it by @Lindermyer at 04:30. You have to get up very early to catch him out.

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Well, Stephen K Amos doesn’t appear to have been on TV for a while either, but obviously he has certain characteristics which may be connected with why he was never publicly connected with this:

That makes for interesting reading, especially this:

'When the claims emerged after his death the case was referred to the Metropolitan Police, but they decided that there was not enough evidence to prosecute and Mr X was not even interviewed. '

Given that the Met accepted as 'credible and true' another set of allegations one would have thought they would have at least interviewed the subject of the allegations.

Also I thought that the CPS had the final say on prosecutions, at least that's the impression the police give when asked questions about non prosecutions.

As for Barrymore he managed to build a whole career on a sub standard John Cleese impersonation.

That makes for interesting reading, especially this:

'When the claims emerged after his death the case was referred to the Metropolitan Police, but they decided that there was not enough evidence to prosecute and Mr X was not even interviewed. '

Given that the Met accepted as 'credible and true' another set of allegations one would have thought they would have at least interviewed the subject of the allegations.

Also I thought that the CPS had the final say on prosecutions, at least that's the impression the police give when asked questions about non prosecutions.
This is another bit of the story

Police asked him if he had been raped or sexually assaulted, DC Sodergren told the court, adding: “He said he had not been, he agreed to them as he felt pressured to do the things.

Why bother interviewing someone who no one is claiming to have raped/assaulted someone else?

happyuk

War Hero
Some american does a 'I dont think so' piece and you all lose your minds over something that happened 30 odd years ago. Frothing at the mouths, "I wouldn't watch him" "stringing him up too good". Jeebus. AND you are probably the same people who post in the 'Snowflake latest upset' (or whatever the fcuk its called) thread. Get a hobby you Daily Mail reading old cnuts
Yeah, all that work Hyatt does for police departments, social work, the FBI, and major US corporations is just ******* around isn't it

Jimmy Saville has been condemned and his very existence airbrushed and expunged out of the positive shared memories of people of a certain age based on very little actual evidence other than 40 year old accusations of "he made me sit on his knee" from attention seekers and compo chasers.
You are having a laugh, surely?

This is another bit of the story

Police asked him if he had been raped or sexually assaulted, DC Sodergren told the court, adding: “He said he had not been, he agreed to them as he felt pressured to do the things.

Why bother interviewing someone who no one is claiming to have raped/assaulted someone else?
Because the issue of consent, and capacity to consent, in vulnerable teenagers with serious mental health problems isn’t really a simple issue, particularly were they are claiming to have been pressured.

Because the issue of consent, and capacity to consent, in vulnerable teenagers with serious mental health problems isn’t really a simple issue, particularly were they are claiming to have been pressured.
If a bloke says he hasnt been raped, but is feeling a bit depressed over a bumming. Should the police question those doing the bumming?
Literally thousands of girls wake up every Saturday morning regretting the night before, it doenst mean the police need speak to the bloke who has given them a poking.

Last edited:
Wasn't Barrymore that guy off Fist of Fun?

No, that's was Stewart Lee I was thinking of.
No Barrymore was the one doing the adverts, remember "A finger of fudge is just enough" ?

Serpico

War Hero
Jimmy Saville has been condemned and his very existence airbrushed and expunged out of the positive shared memories of people of a certain age based on very little actual evidence other than 40 year old accusations of "he made me sit on his knee" from attention seekers and compo chasers. Those sorts of stories could be easily reported on the TV news as they gave very little detail away and the Court of Public Opinion took over the judgement of the case as they imagined what might have happened back in the 70s.
You are either taking the utter piss, or rather you once appeared on Jim'll Fixit and now suffer from Stockholm Syndrome (and a sair hole)

Aye his charity work was great, but f*ck knows if it was solely done to grant him access to vulnerable kids (hint, it probably was). The man was a f*cking beast, and it doesn't behoove anyone to use the tired cry of "PC gone mad!" in an attempt to whitewash the life of a predatory paedo who operated with impunity, whilst simultaneously accusing victims of sexual assault of lying and compo chasing

If a bloke says he hasnt been raped, but is feeling a bit depressed over a bumming. Should the police question those doing the bumming?
Literally thousands of girls wake up every Saturday morning regretting the night before, it doenst mean the police need speak to the bloke who has given them a poking.
I say again, capacity to consent

Latest Threads