Not awight - what really happened at Michael Barrymore's gaff.

Jimmy Saville has been condemned and his very existence airbrushed and expunged out of the positive shared memories of people of a certain age based on very little actual evidence other than 40 year old accusations of "he made me sit on his knee" from attention seekers and compo chasers. Those sorts of stories could be easily reported on the TV news as they gave very little detail away and the Court of Public Opinion took over the judgement of the case as they imagined what might have happened back in the 70s.

Barrymore's party on the other hand provided the investigating team with evidence aplenty and a swimming pool full of DNA swirling around in the slime. Booze, photos on mobile phones, poppers, latex elbow length gloves, pots of industrial strength lube and dungeon toys..... and a lad floating face down/bum up with some of his insides on the outside... that sort of stuff is a bit too strong though to include on the TV news. Instead it gets reported as a 'sex party gone wrong'. The blue rinsed old dears who loved him never got to hear of the arse like a blood orange and so his memory is intact...and that's why, after just a few years in hiding, he is being tempted back onto the screens. I expect he'll be on I'm A Celeb so he can get a chance to rekindle his career as Mr Niceguy

"Awight at the back?! .... worrabout the backside?"
No interest from the young bloke's family? I suppose expecting the police to be involved is a bit fanciful.

He's been keeping his hand in by volunteering his spare time at the local wildlife park. I suspect the simians who have been subject to his care will be pleased to hear he's back on the telly and will have less free time...

Even without his alleged wrong doing, I was hoping I’d seen the last of the unfunny twit. I know the 80s and 90s were an odd time, but how did he ever become one of the highest rated and paid entertainers of his day?
The old dears loved him.

Barrymore's party on the other hand provided the investigating team with evidence aplenty and a swimming pool full of DNA swirling around in the slime. Booze, photos on mobile phones, poppers, latex elbow length gloves, pots of industrial strength lube and dungeon toys.....
Have you any links to this evidence?

There's no mention of these sort of items anywhere, apart for a Thermometer and a Door handle, nothing else was noted of any interest

IMHO, Barrymore has friends in high places (masonic connections)?,
Do you have a book of conspiracy theories or do you just make them up as you go along?

Have you any links to this evidence?

There's no mention of these sort of items anywhere, apart for a Thermometer and a Door handle, nothing else was noted of any interest
As camera phones had only just been sold in Japan a few months earlier, its quite possible this "inside gen" originated from a source like Facebook.

As camera phones had only just been sold in Japan a few months earlier, its quite possible this "inside gen" originated from a source like Facebook.
Possibly, and @Robs dad decided to embellish it with dildo's and latex to fuel his own desires

morsk

LE
Some american does a 'I dont think so' piece and you all lose your minds over something that happened 30 odd years ago. Frothing at the mouths, "I wouldn't watch him" "stringing him up too good". Jeebus. AND you are probably the same people who post in the 'Snowflake latest upset' (or whatever the fcuk its called) thread. Get a hobby you Daily Mail reading old cnuts

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Personally I still think Angus Deyton should be allowed back on HIGNFY. Compared to everything else going on, what's a bit of marching powder and a lady of love?

Personally I still think Angus Deyton should be allowed back on HIGNFY. Compared to everything else going on, what's a bit of marching powder and a lady of love?
. . . Said Michael Gove

Some american does a 'I dont think so' piece and you all lose your minds over something that happened 30 odd years ago. Frothing at the mouths, "I wouldn't watch him" "stringing him up too good". Jeebus. AND you are probably the same people who post in the 'Snowflake latest upset' (or whatever the fcuk its called) thread. Get a hobby you Daily Mail reading old cnuts
Forget the death in the pool, he deserves all of the above for being really, really annoying. You've obviously forgotten how bloody irritating he was at the time

Well, Stephen K Amos doesn’t appear to have been on TV for a while either, but obviously he has certain characteristics which may be connected with why he was never publicly connected with this:

They tried replacing the format with a pool party, rumour has it the party was christened Have I Got Bums For You, and after one unfortunate incident never got past the first episode

I can help you on that one, definitely. The pathologists and experts who examined Lubbock said the injuries must have been caused by a fist or an object as large as a fist, and at the post-mortem the aperture of his anus was described being "bigger than an orange", the severity of his injuries being very possibly/likely to bring on a heart attack.. Enjoy.
Oh so reading between the line's of coke he accidentally got buggered fisted and michael a known gay entertainer had knowledge no idea of the serious sexual assault what happened apart from the death in his pool that night.

Barrymoore could host a show with John Leslie as both have dodgy pasts just ask ulrika allegedly