Not awight - what really happened at Michael Barrymore's gaff.

happyuk

Old-Salt
An interesting new blog post by formidable FBI statement analyst Peter Hyatt that dissects the statements given by Michael Barrymore in an interview he did with Piers Morgan. Hyatt identifies that Piers Morgan is not a skilled interviewer, by introducing "drinking" and "drugs" into his question rather than simply asking him "what happened?"

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2019/07/michael-barrymore-what-happened.html

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2019/07/michael-barrymore-interview-on-death-of.html

(Peter Hyatt is the same guy that did such an admirable job in picking apart the McCann's mendacity both in blog posts and in an in-depth interview with Richard D Hall.)

Stuart Lubbock was the young heterosexual man often referred to as 'the man in the pool' who suffered dreadful injuries to his rectum and died at a party in the home of the famous British celebrity. No one has ever been held accountable for this mans death.

Although I never could stomach Barrymore and his phony jack the lad patter to me there was always something duplicitous about him long before Stuart Lubbock had the misfortune to cross his path. Or as Hyatt puts it "... depraved indifference, contempt for, and blaming of the victim. "

Last edited:
You're right about Barrymore. There was something about him that was not pleasant way before the infamous party.

IMHO, Barrymore has friends in high places (masonic connections)?, which is why he has never faced a court over this.

With any luck, there will be a special place in hell waiting for him.

I love it when self-righteous pricks come unstuck, it gives me a sense of karma

I was disappointed that it only cost him his career, it should have cost him his liberty

happyuk

Old-Salt
Agreed. He didn't deserve to have his career revived. Many would love to see this awful rake feel the full weight of the law. This has been an absolute injustice and a disgrace.

A very compelling interview by Anthony Bennett, the solicitor fighting for justice for Stuart Lubbock's family:

Last edited:
Haven't all the interviews been a precursor to him getting a new show? I'm sure I've heard there is one in the pipe-line.

Can't wait.........

happyuk

Old-Salt
Haven't all the interviews been a precursor to him getting a new show? I'm sure I've heard there is one in the pipe-line.

Can't wait.........
I can help you on that one, definitely. The pathologists and experts who examined Lubbock said the injuries must have been caused by a fist or an object as large as a fist, and at the post-mortem the aperture of his anus was described being "bigger than an orange", the severity of his injuries being very possibly/likely to bring on a heart attack.. Enjoy.

Can't wait.........

He's going to host a live version of Cludeo?

I can save you some time, it was an aggressive homosexual, in the pool, with a fist.

Ummm - you may have mis-understood my post. I am not and never have been a fan.

The 'Can't wait' may contain sarcasm.

Ummm - you may have mis-understood my post. I am not and never have been a fan.

The 'Can't wait' may contain sarcasm.
I assumed the sarcasm to be honest.

Even without his alleged wrong doing, I was hoping I’d seen the last of the unfunny twit. I know the 80s and 90s were an odd time, but how did he ever become one of the highest rated and paid entertainers of his day?

TaffJ

War Hero
Even without his alleged wrong doing, I was hoping I’d seen the last of the unfunny twit. I know the 80s and 90s were an odd time, but how did he ever become one of the highest rated and paid entertainers of his day?
Probably because there was jack shit of any quality programs on the box at that time.

Probably because there was jack shit of any quality programs on the box at that time.
Maybe he had a fist hand up from someone in a high place.

I love it when self-righteous pricks come unstuck, it gives me a sense of karma

I was disappointed that it only cost him his career, it should have cost him his liberty
He scooted to NZ, where he was granted immediate residency and began a tour to earn some Kiwi wonga....

Nope, nothing to see here, nope, no favours from friends on high, nope, he's not got a list of in-the-closet friends/high-mucky-mucks nor of dates/places/persons b*ggered, naw, he didn't procure sexual partners for them, he's not a pimp, not-at-all, no, nor did he return when given the all clear from on high, perish the thought, nothing to see here, nothing at all, there's no corruption here. None!

Cos he did all the end of the pier shows with the same old tired jokes and skits, made him a shoo in for the variety shows such as Seaside Special and Sunday Palladium with the old ducks loving him. He put the hours in and was reliable, made the OAPs laugh and didn't fist them. Once he'd done those he was a recognized name and a face on the telly, easy path to hosting a game show or more variety crap and getting on the cover of TV Times.

If he does get back on telly,I certainly won't be watching. I never understood the appeal of the untalented, unfunny t**t.
My ex wife liked him.
He won't ever get back on TV.

Being a turd burglar is fine, being a dodgy killer is beyond even the BBC's uber liberal standards.

He was shite anyway

I can help you on that one, definitely. The pathologists and experts who examined Lubbock said the injuries must have been caused by a fist or an object as large as a fist, and at the post-mortem the aperture of his anus was described being "bigger than an orange", the severity of his injuries being very possibly/likely to bring on a heart attack.. Enjoy.
I wish I hadn't read that.

Latest Threads