NOT AQ, possibly anti-capitalists or anarchists?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by FNUSNU, Jul 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It doesn't strike me as an AQ attack. There was some co-ordination but the explosions where quite low yeald - not high-tech like AQ, they exploded at the end of rush hour not in the middle, there were reports of explosions but not suicide bombers.
  2. There appears to be some discussion that the objective was disruption rather than large numbers of dead.
  3. Did they use suicide bombers in Madrid ?

Who else then. Not the Irish surely ?

Anarchists ? G8 related, I think this is a little extreme for them ?

No doubt every scumbag and his dog will be claiming this one.

Sad Day :(
  4. doesnt strike me as work of AQ either - bus(s) and some trains just doesnt seem like a decent target for them - and the fact that it happens around the time of the G8 summit.

although an AQ group has claimed responsibility - through a german magazine

Thoughts anyone?
  5. Just look at what palestinian terrorists do in Isreal and what AQ did in Madrid, Buses and Trains are exactly there style.

6. 307

307 War Hero

Suicide bomber on the bus believed. Be alert people, be alert, this is GBs true wake up call, I knew it was coming, RIP victims.
  7. I would'nt underestimate the G8 Anarchist types. Easy to copy another groups MO
  8. 307

307 War Hero

Well if it was them, we know where they're holed up in Scotland, an MLRS fire mission is fair retaliation, whoever did it, rot in hell.
  9. The Anarchist types are a collection of groups who can just about bung a rock at a copper, What would they achieve by killing innocent civis? Nowt. My money Al-Q type org.

10. Don't suicide bombers explode then? Sorry, couldn't help myself there. Would anyone else have that level of co-ordination? Can't see it being the Irish. They'd have been caught long before.

I'm no expert , but I'd be surprised if it was anyone else but AQ.

I think that you'll agree, this has been a long time coming.
  11. 307

307 War Hero

Roger, waiting out for more......
  12. Although it dosn't seem like irish MO, you can't discount them, with AL Q running about, will resources have been directed from paddy-watching?
  13. If it was a suicide bomber he shall burn in hell.
    And who ever planned this - terrorists anarchists or other cnuts: They should keep in mind that some gentlemen from 22 still make house calls:

To the victims: RIP
  14. Thoughts are with those in london,

My money is on AQ linked as it is quite a complex OP and they have best experience in this type of thing!

15. That's the tw*t who fitted my satellite. If you've got his name can you give me it? I still can't get SKY Sports or BBC 3.