• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

NOT AQ, possibly anti-capitalists or anarchists?

It doesn't strike me as an AQ attack. There was some co-ordination but the explosions where quite low yeald - not high-tech like AQ, they exploded at the end of rush hour not in the middle, there were reports of explosions but not suicide bombers.

Did they use suicide bombers in Madrid ?

Who else then. Not the Irish surely ?

Anarchists ? G8 related, I think this is a little extreme for them ?

No doubt every scumbag and his dog will be claiming this one.

Sad Day :(

doesnt strike me as work of AQ either - bus(s) and some trains just doesnt seem like a decent target for them - and the fact that it happens around the time of the G8 summit.

although an AQ group has claimed responsibility - through a german magazine

Thoughts anyone?

Just look at what palestinian terrorists do in Isreal and what AQ did in Madrid, Buses and Trains are exactly there style.

Zippy483

War Hero
Suicide bomber on the bus believed. Be alert people, be alert, this is GBs true wake up call, I knew it was coming, RIP victims.

War Hero
Well if it was them, we know where they're holed up in Scotland, an MLRS fire mission is fair retaliation, whoever did it, rot in hell.

The Anarchist types are a collection of groups who can just about bung a rock at a copper, What would they achieve by killing innocent civis? Nowt. My money Al-Q type org.

Wankers http://usera.imagecave.com/****/******.gif

B

Biscuits_AB

FNUSNU said:
It doesn't strike me as an AQ attack. There was some co-ordination but the explosions where quite low yeald - not high-tech like AQ, they exploded at the end of rush hour not in the middle, there were reports of explosions but not suicide bombers.
Don't suicide bombers explode then? Sorry, couldn't help myself there. Would anyone else have that level of co-ordination? Can't see it being the Irish. They'd have been caught long before.

I'm no expert , but I'd be surprised if it was anyone else but AQ.

I think that you'll agree, this has been a long time coming.

Although it dosn't seem like irish MO, you can't discount them, with AL Q running about, will resources have been directed from paddy-watching?

If it was a suicide bomber he shall burn in hell.
And who ever planned this - terrorists anarchists or other cnuts: They should keep in mind that some gentlemen from 22 still make house calls:

To the victims: RIP

Thoughts are with those in london,

My money is on AQ linked as it is quite a complex OP and they have best experience in this type of thing!

OS

B

Biscuits_AB

Mobile_Infantry said:
If it was a suicide bomber he shall burn in hell.
And who ever planned this - terrorists anarchists or other cnuts: They should keep in mind that some gentlemen from 22 still make house calls:

To the victims: RIP
That's the tw*t who fitted my satellite. If you've got his name can you give me it? I still can't get SKY Sports or BBC 3.

It would appear to be carried out by an organisation that recognised the potential for a "statement" presented by the G8 presence in London and the increased likelihood of success created by the redirection of policing and intelligence gathering.

There must be a full and independent inquiry. The Spanish government tried to twist the Madrid bombings for political damage limitation purposes. I would not put it past this lot to do the same, particularly as Bliar was warned in JIC assessments that the threat level would increase. Also, the London bombings must not be used for political advantage ie. to support the case for ID cards, or to beat the government without good reason.

G

Goku

I don’t know if this has been posted on another thread yet, but I’ve just seen this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4660391.stm

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.
Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.
We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.
We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.
God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."
I feel sick to my stomach and feking furious after reading that.
I hope these towel head burn in hell for this and all the other evil they done in the past.

It makes me angry too Goku

Don't you think that the fact that the G8 are currently meeting in Britain has something to do with it?
All G8 countries have currently trouble with islamistic militants:

USA: Obvious, Afghanistan, Iraq, Gitmo, plus support for Israel and various anti-fundamentalist rulers in the ME
UK: Ally of the US in Irag, involvement in Afghanistan, successfull intelligence work against islamist radicals
France: Involvement in Afghanistan, support of the anti-fundamentalist government of Algeria and other African countries, very successfull behind the stage intelligence work against islamist radicals.
Germany: Involvement in Afghanistan, successfull intelligence work against islamist radicals, support, though critical, of Israel
Russia: Chechnia, need I to say more?
Italy: Involvement in Iraq, successfull intelligence work against islamist radicals
Japan: Involvement in Iraq
Canada: Involvement in Afghanistan, intelligence work against Islamist radicals

It was clearly supposed to be a warning to all G8 membersto stop opposing the radicals.

Jan