Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Not again Tommy Sheridan

S

syledis

i see that a few people who gave evidence at the permatanned Sheridans trial have been arrested for perjury over it. Does this mean the conviction will be overturned or will it still stand as the facts were correct, just the way some of the information was obtained by journalists for the initial story.

surely if the police investigation was ok, then it will stand?

I for one couldnt bear to see that smug git strutting around as if he is innocent.

If they're being done for perjury, then it means that they lied on oath.

In turn that means that the conviction may be found to be unsafe.

Finally that means that Mr Sheridan may be strutting his funky stuff in a discotheque near you (at a date to yet be determined, but which is likely to be rather earlier that the Procurator Fiscal may have hoped for at the end of Sheridan's last tria)l.

Alles clar?

Well, it's the sign of a properly-functioning judicial system that even odious turds can obtain justice.

Bugger.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

I for one couldnt bear to see that smug git strutting around as if he is innocent.

Of course he's innocent. Haven't you been reading his blog? His conviction was the result of an unholy alliance between Rupert Murdoch and Margaret Thatcher who wanted revenge 'cos Tommy had single handedly brought down the Poll Tax and thereby consigned Maggie to the dustbin of history.

I intend to keep reading his blog until he reveals that the judge who sent him down was one of the lizard people from Venus.

He was doing a law degree. Does anybody know whether a perjury conviction will prevent him from practicing as a lawyer in Scotland?

What the **** has the Sheridan bed linen range done to deserve getting nicked. Apart from being aspirational middle class tat and not proper Egyptian cotton. But apart from that? Is being from Essex a crime now? What next? Will we all shun Welsh people simply because they are ugly ******* ginger sheep shagging dwarfs? Where will it end? Is no-one safe?

Stick with Sheridan, poor people. Get a job and save up for it. It has to be better than your piss stained old nylon doss bag, hasn't it? Together we can rise above this.

Sheridan Bedlinen, Sheridan Bedding, Sheridan Bedding Accessories, Sheridan Luxury Bedding

Of course he's innocent. Haven't you been reading his blog? His conviction was the result of an unholy alliance between Rupert Murdoch and Margaret Thatcher who wanted revenge 'cos Tommy had single handedly brought down the Poll Tax and thereby consigned Maggie to the dustbin of history.

I intend to keep reading his blog until he reveals that the judge who sent him down was one of the lizard people from Venus.

He was doing a law degree. Does anybody know whether a perjury conviction will prevent him from practicing as a lawyer in Scotland?

If the conviction is overturned - ie is found to be expunged from the record, then there is no impediment to his practising as a lawyer (provided he qualifies or as a solicitor as a barrister - an LLB qualification doesn't make you a lawyer anymore than a BA makes you an artist)

If the conviction is overturned - ie is found to be expunged from the record, then there is no impediment to his practising as a lawyer (provided he qualifies or as a solicitor as a barrister - an LLB qualification doesn't make you a lawyer anymore than a BA makes you an artist)

I really fail to see how that post contributes to a discussion about adequate bed linen.

You son, are a ******* puff.JPG

I was merely trying to address the concerns of an old sea-dog who has no knowledge of bedlinen - he has to scrape by in a hessian hammock aboard one of Her Majesty's seagoing war vessels.

They provide you with hessian these days? Who is paying for that then? ******* me. That's who. Ingrate. Sponger. Hitler.

I don't doubt for a minute Tango Tommy is guilty of perjury as well. All it will mean more exposure and CO'2 emissions from the dayglow ****.

Ever seen his Missus without the obligatory sunglasses on? she looks like a right old hag.

Ever seen his Missus without the obligatory sunglasses on? she looks like a right old hag.

I am not sure that some orange slapper in snide bins is quite up there with the fact that Mr_Fingerz and our bold naval heroes have to pay for their own scratchers. Whatever happened to The Covenant? Has this Government totally sold out our brave boys?