Not a wah - heard that you could order certain stuff with a NSN and pay cost price -

Heard a rumour that you could ask to buy kit at cost prices rather than pay over the odds elsewhere, is that true or a wah?
Sure the SQMS wouldn't be too happy.

Thinking more of a spare smock rather than alnything silly.

Cheers

Always fancied a Harrier, not sure where I could park it and they would have to throw in a few lessons first!!

Heard a rumour that you could ask to buy kit at cost prices rather than pay over the odds elsewhere, is that true or a wah?

Cheers

Always fancied a Harrier, not sure where I could park it and they would have to throw in a few lessons first!!
You can always park the ****** in my back garden. It would save the insurance people a bit on fixing my roof.

I know a bloke who can give you lessons on Chinooks if that helps.....

Cheers
I know that the system is called 'Repayment' and it is possible, but it seems to be possible-in-an-ideal-world more than possible-in-the-real-world from what I am aware.

For a while there was a website called 'I want one of those . com" that sold fully functioning Russian L39 fighter jets. They've discontinued it now, but L39 Jet Fighter hasn't been updated since.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Aviation 30
G Aviation 11
dogmonkey Aviation 3