Not a terribly bright white supremisist!

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#2
Neil Lewington, 43, had developed a bomb factory at his parents' home in Reading, Berkshire,
It'd be a scary master race that voted for this:

"When I come to power, all mid-forties blokes will live with their parents!"

You can see why he's a white supremacist eh?
 
#3
understanding of covert drills was in part two of "Waffen SS UK members' handbook always pays to buy the full collection dontcha know
 
#4
Sixty said:
Neil Lewington, 43, had developed a bomb factory at his parents' home in Reading, Berkshire,
It'd be a scary master race that voted for this:

"When I come to power, all mid-forties blokes will live with their parents!"

You can see why he's a white supremacist eh?
And all the time refusing to communicate with 50% of the household!!!!
 
#5
The BNP would be proud...

Your average self-respecting angry white-male BNP supporter would've blown themselves up and/or had funny 3rd degree burns for the world to identify their window-licking mong tard behaviour
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
He turned his factory into a full-on security-vetted chamber by putting blue-tac in the keyhole. This bloke is a professional.
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#7
Biped said:
He turned his factory into a full-on security-vetted chamber by putting blue-tac in the keyhole. This bloke is a professional.
Ahem. Plasticine. The mark of the pro.
 
#8
"His hold-all had been searched after his arrest for drinking and smoking on the train and urinating in public."

He must have been on Covert Ops :D

What a fcuking loser this character is - a straightforward neck shot would remove him from the gene pool.
 
#9
Sixty said:
You can see why he's a white supremacist eh?
Well, looking at the guy, I can't see that he's got much else to be proud of.

"Let's see...I'm unattractive, I'm flabby, I'm unemployed, I'm drunk, I'm in my 40s and I live with my parents...what else? Oh, yeah, I'm white. Yay me!" :roll: :D
 
#10
rickshaw-major said:
"His hold-all had been searched after his arrest for drinking and smoking on the train and urinating in public."

He must have been on Covert Ops :D

What a fcuking loser this character is - a straightforward neck shot would remove him from the gene pool.
Why o why would you want to spoil the fun - I seriously doubt he would have been very successful but I think that he would made some seriously funny feck ups for the pleasure of us all on youtube.

He might be related to this fecktard;

Highly trained petrol bomber
 
#12
E-Layer said:
fucking hell, I have weed killer, tennis balls AND fire lighters in my garage.

Perhaps I should hand myself in :roll:
Wonder if we'll have to send NATO to Wimbledon since that would qualify as a terrorist training camp
 
#13
Spanny said:
E-Layer said:
fucking hell, I have weed killer, tennis balls AND fire lighters in my garage.

Perhaps I should hand myself in :roll:
Wonder if we'll have to send NATO to Wimbledon since that would qualify as a terrorist training camp
Wimbledon? 8O Could be more dangerous than the 'stan. Especially all those Wombles - I mean, just why are they always hanging around litter bins? They could be planting their home made bombs! :D :D :D
 
#14
I read this:

"In the privacy of his own bedroom and far from the gaze of his parents with whom he lived, this defendant had amassed the component parts of and had begun the manufacture of improvised explosive or incendiary devices,"
as this, at first glance:

"In the privacy of his own bedroom and far from the gaze of his parents with whom he lived, this defecant had amassed the component parts of and had begun the manufacture of improvised explosive or incendiary devices,"
Oh well back to 4B for remedial English!
 
#16
His mother said he had placed Plasticine in the keyhole of his bedroom door so no-one could see inside, the court heard.

WTF? Was she trying to spy on him or what?
 
#18
Tytus_Barnowl said:
His mother said he had placed Plasticine in the keyhole of his bedroom door so no-one could see inside, the court heard.

WTF? Was she trying to spy on him or what?
Sounds like the plot of one of those Swedish porn films titled " Motherf*cker classics series two "
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#20
jumpinmonkey said:
thank god he will not be able to procreate in jail.
Not, I fear, for want of trying by the various miscreants who will no doubt do their best.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads