Not a terribly bright white supremisist!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Speedy, Jun 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nugget! Talk about not giving yourself away!

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It'd be a scary master race that voted for this:

"When I come to power, all mid-forties blokes will live with their parents!"

You can see why he's a white supremacist eh?
  3. understanding of covert drills was in part two of "Waffen SS UK members' handbook always pays to buy the full collection dontcha know
  4. And all the time refusing to communicate with 50% of the household!!!!
  5. The BNP would be proud...

Your average self-respecting angry white-male BNP supporter would've blown themselves up and/or had funny 3rd degree burns for the world to identify their window-licking mong tard behaviour
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He turned his factory into a full-on security-vetted chamber by putting blue-tac in the keyhole. This bloke is a professional.
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Ahem. Plasticine. The mark of the pro.
  8. "His hold-all had been searched after his arrest for drinking and smoking on the train and urinating in public."

He must have been on Covert Ops :D

What a fcuking loser this character is - a straightforward neck shot would remove him from the gene pool.
  9. Well, looking at the guy, I can't see that he's got much else to be proud of.

"Let's see...I'm unattractive, I'm flabby, I'm unemployed, I'm drunk, I'm in my 40s and I live with my parents...what else? Oh, yeah, I'm white. Yay me!" :roll: :D
  10. Why o why would you want to spoil the fun - I seriously doubt he would have been very successful but I think that he would made some seriously funny feck ups for the pleasure of us all on youtube.

He might be related to this fecktard;

Highly trained petrol bomber
  11. He should have just told them he was working for IRA/SinnFein. Instant get out of jail free card.
  12. Wonder if we'll have to send NATO to Wimbledon since that would qualify as a terrorist training camp
  13. Wimbledon? 8O Could be more dangerous than the 'stan. Especially all those Wombles - I mean, just why are they always hanging around litter bins? They could be planting their home made bombs! :D :D :D
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I read this:

as this, at first glance:

Oh well back to 4B for remedial English!
  15. ""In the privacy of his own bedroom and far from the gaze of his parents with whom he lived"

and hes in his 40s? How sad. nutter!