Not a stupid question this time

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by MarkChater, May 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My flat mate has applied for int corps. He sialed through everything untill it came to his med where his eye sight was -6 (i think it was - although it could be a +) and he was refused on the grounds that before his laser eye surgery he had such ppor eyesight. Has anyone got any advice on appealing this as all he has done has got a doctors note so far.

Che :idea: ers.

2. No I am afraid you are again incorrect regarding your enquiry

3. How so.?

4. That wasn't for your answer :roll: lol.

5. Why you finding stuff out for him? Just wondering

6. Hes too lazy to do to much for himself (he is prob going to be blacklisted for that) and I was just curious.

7. ?????????????????????????????? :? :? :? :?

8. Never allowed in (on the grounds that he is too lazy to do anything for himself)

na the main reason i was asking is just because i cannot see how the army wont let someone in on the grounds that their eyesight used to be so bad before surgery yet after surgery it is perfect.

9. Hmmm gets weirder and weirder :? How's he going to get blacklisted?

10. Sure this is not for you :?

11. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Standby for Broadcast.....

This is a WAH alert...........

Do not be alarmed, this is not a test.

WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH,WAH, WAH, WAH.......

End of broadcast

:roll:

12. 100% mate. And i didnt put in the blacklisted part sriously. (if it was me i wouldnt exactly be ashamed to put it just because i had bad eye sight. if you knwo what i mean.)

13. It’s the incoherency of the wording from this future SRR operative that will ensure he will make it to the top of his chosen career.

14. can you lot please explain what a wah is.? im guessing its something to do with people who arent in the army posting on this site?

15. Warrior Army Hero