Not a lot of people know that

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by kilo42, Jan 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got any trivia?

A boy of 12 who fought at the Battle of the Somme is youngest known British soldier to have served in the First World War.

2. If you call your Mums name out while having sex with your sister, it can ruin the mood.

Apparently.

• Like Like x 8
  3. Smoking can shorten a gentleman's matrimonial equipment by as much as a centimeter.

This wisdom was imparted to me by my 14 year old cousin. Social Education has come one leaps and bounds, it would seem.

L&B anyone?

4. So that's why the neighbours cat has a bigger dick than me...

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have been informed that the Triumph motor bike that the Fonz used in 'Happy Days' was the same bike that was shown in the famous Steve McQueen scene in 'The Great Escape'.

I have absolutely no idea if this is true.

So there.

6. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif]Henry Webber is the oldest known soldier killed in World War 1.
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif]Killed on 26 July 1916, Henry was 68 years old .[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's shocking. Truly dreadful.

People shouldn't be keeping tigers as pets.

;-)

8. That's the problem with being a lesbian ...

It wouldn't bother a boy as long as he was getting his end away.

Calling out your Dad's name can ruin it as well, apparently. :grin:

9. Biggest Fish I've ever caught is.............bokkatankie.

10. You can see Blackpool Tower from the top of Snowdon,,apparently (if you wanted to)....

11. The word 'murder' originates from the 'murdum fine' imposed on Anglo-Saxon society whenever someone offed a Norman after the conquest.

12. What was it called pre invasion?....

13. Fuck knows but 'weregild' was the fine you paid to the family of anyone you topped in Anglo-Saxon society. Unless you wanted a feud on your hands!

14. I like Feud's,,very Romeo and Juliet......

15. The term Crabs applied to members of the RAF should more correctly be Crab Fats, that is of course if you give a shit. I believed that it refers to the fact that the ointment Soldiers and Matelots were given to smear all over their balls when they were (frequently) infected with crab lice was the same grey/blue as the RAF uniform.