Not a happy Xmas for everyone...........

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Whistleblower, Dec 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I will be thinking of them and all of the families affected by what is happening.

2. I will be thinking about our losses and those who mourn

Don't worry about your comment Johnboy I work in Edinburgh big house they deserve all they get

3. I suspect that this has nothing whatsoever to do with the 'separation', it is entirely down to the fact that they are the children of the sort of scum who end up in prison. They'd be mental and deprived if their appalling parent was with them - with the added bonus that they'd be being trained up by their father to be the next generation of thieving scrote.

Perhaps these bleeding-heart liberals should do a comparison with those children who have lost a father on operations - they will not turn out to be a burden on society because they will be brought up with the memory of service and sacrifice not in an environment of self-indulgence, self-pity and utter disregard for the rest of society that we see in the 'victims' of the justice system.

4. Couldn't agree with you more and i hope the "hotel" if full

5. And all those EX servicemen who are living rough on the streets of our towns and cites.
    And those in prison, because they have Mental Health problems and the NHS / Home office don't care, or don't give a damn!

All those who have split with their families with the pressures from ALL the Combat Tours.

I thank God, I have a very special person in my life NOW!

Peace :email:

6. Agreed. Wonder why it hasn't sunk in that most of the time the fault for a parent going into prison is that of the parent!!! If you can't do the time ... don't do the crime!!! Mind you that's probably a bit complicated for some to work out ... too much like logical!!! :?

There is NO similarity between the family 'problems' created by some toerag getting themselves sent down and the shock and loss to a family affected by a serviceman being killed on operations ... Honour and Service against self interest??? NO FECKING CONTEST!!!

:pissedoff:

Anyway .. end of rant .. and a Happy Merry and Safe Christmas to all arrsers everywhere

7. My thoughts are with all serving soldiers wherever you are,and also with
    the bereaved families,may you find peace.