Nose bleeding, Headaches in the warm weather

My nose have been bleeding on the left side and I have been having headaches is it just because the weather as been to warm
Please can you give some advice?

Nasal menstruation: an extremely rare complaint, often accompanied by verbal diaorrhea.

See your doctor immediately, or stuff a couple of Tampax up your nose.

Edited to add:

Just checked, it can also lead to full body inversion, in which case you'll be talking out of your arrse.

G

Goku

doctrine said:
My nose have been bleeding on the left side and I have been having headaches is it just because the weather as been to warm
Hummm sounds like symptoms of drug abuse…

Is your septum hanging on by a thread?
Do you think you could successfully audition for a part on Eastenders?
Do you have limited intelligence and a personality that everyone loves to hate?

If so them put the blow down and tell someone who cares.

p.s. I hope that whatever is wrong with you is fatal

doctrine said:
From the symptoms you describe, it is obvious you have face cancer.

Wishful thinking. Where do we send the 'Get well soon' cards? The usual address?

doctrine said:
Go see a doctor and have your blood pressure checked. Its porobably nothing serious, it happens to a lot of people. Treatment may be cauterization.

If you stop picking your nose it helps.....

G

Goku

Last time she claimed to have cancer it turned out she was walting, she’s probably just making up sympathy stories again :roll:

There’s always the chance she’s had her head kicked in and is suffering from internal bleeding.
If not then we could always arrange it :D

I'm sorry, what has Doctrine done that is so bad?

Has (s)he "out to lunch" so to speak?

Klepto said:

Comments like this are a good thing. It means that she is having less and less of an impact. On the flipside however, it makes Goku look mental.

Klepto said:

To repeat again.

Do a search for usernames;

yannie
lawstudent
pentwyn
mercedes
toshiba
codename

You will find they have all had their accounts suspended but you will need to search for their posts. They are all the current doctrine.

You decide..........

G

Goku

Klepto said:

Well she’s a cancer walt… she pretended to have cancer and then confessed that it was a scam to get attention.

She’s claimed to have had an affair with a married Gurka.

She told us a desperately sad story explaining why she’s a virgin at 30+
Apparently her boyfriend at the time slept with a whore before taking her cherry and she no longer trusts men… although she has claimed to have made this story up, and has also claimed to have lost her cherry several months ago… :roll:

She can’t decide if she’s 32 or 36…

Over the past year she’s posted with multiple personalities, always claiming that someone else has been posting with her logon.

She has an odd habit of copy and pasting from other web sites and then trying to pass them off as her own posts on arrse. I have even seen her do this on the RIP condolence threads, which is just disgraceful.

She’s on her 6th username that we know of, all her previous logons have been banned for being very odd and troll like.

She’s also got an annoying habit of stalking some of the ARRSE membership.
She has a tattoo on her arrse of what she thought was Flashes user name, considering that she has never met him and he calls her a cnut at every opportunity that strikes me as just odd. Funny thing is she later found out that she had the wrong name tattooed on her :D

She’s a first class loony, has that answered your question?

Goku, what you're saying is she is a troll? Isn't that a contravention of one of the Arrse site rules resulting in an instant ban? We must let the admin know so they can take the correct measures.

Goku said:
She has a tattoo on her arrse of what she thought was Flashes user name, considering that she has never met him and he calls her a cnut at every opportunity that strikes me as just odd. Funny thing is she later found out that she had the wrong name tattooed on her :D
Jesus fcuking Christ.

I didn't know that, I thought the tatoo thing was a wind up.

G

Goku

The Lord Flasheart said:
Goku, what you're saying is she is a troll? Isn't that a contravention of one of the Arrse site rules resulting in an instant ban? We must let the admin know so they can take the correct measures.
I think the admin have given up on this particular and persistent walting troll…
Banning her doesn’t do any good, she just keeps coming back like a bad smell :roll: