NORWICH

#1
Any ideas on how to put this on the back of an e-bluey? :?

What other endearments does the red-blooded squaddie put on the back of the envelope in these modern times?

Or is SWALKing a thing of the past?
 
#2
NORWICH is not quite a term of endearment is it??

But you try ENGLAND. EGYPT. POLO. INDIA.
 
#4
FiveAlpha said:
putteesinmyhands said:
Or is SWALKing a thing of the past?
Get with the times grandad! It's all docking, tea-bagging and prostate massaging now.
Along with Tromboning, Double Bassing and Ken Dodding!

Apparently. :wink:
 
#5
TheBigUn said:
FiveAlpha said:
putteesinmyhands said:
Or is SWALKing a thing of the past?
Get with the times grandad! It's all docking, tea-bagging and prostate massaging now.
Along with Tromboning, Double Bassing and Ken Dodding!

Apparently. :wink:
You rang, sir?
 
#8
mushroom said:
I can remember Puttees when his chat up line was 'Do you fcuk Pet'. It seemed to work.
To which the follow up line was, "No? Then I suppose a blow job is out of the question?" :D
 
#9
Everydays a school day.

But WTF are you on about
 
#10
easesprings said:
Everydays a school day.

But WTF are you on about
In the long-dead days of romance, when you were separated from your loved one, you would sublimely express your feelings to all and sundry in the postal chain by writing an acronym on the back of the envelope, above the gummed edge.

Thus SWALK - sealed with a loving kiss - was a common enscription.

Less common, but more honest, NORWICH - (k)nickers off ready when I come home.

If we can get a good selection of them on this thread, we may even be able to revive military romance, at least amongst the ARRSErs who are posted away.
 
#11
ohhh i see perhaps that is where i am going wrong when I bound in through the door after a time on exercise in the same kit and my first statement to my loved one is:
It isn't going to suck itself

Is where I am going wrong
 
#12
putteesinmyhands said:
If we can get a good selection of them on this thread, we may even be able to revive military romance, at least amongst the ARRSErs who are posted away.
No point mate. Most FOB's now have internet access and internet porn is the way ahead. A full on picture of a squaddie groupie splaying her labia to display her uterus beats a bluey any day.
 
#13
easesprings said:
ohhh i see perhaps that is where i am going wrong when I bound in through the door after a time on exercise in the same kit and my first statement to my loved one is:
It isn't going to suck itself

Is where I am going wrong
Ahhhh. Squaddie romance at it's best. No wonder soldiers make the best lovers. 8)
 
#14
FiveAlpha said:
putteesinmyhands said:
If we can get a good selection of them on this thread, we may even be able to revive military romance, at least amongst the ARRSErs who are posted away.
No point mate. Most FOB's now have internet access and internet porn is the way ahead. A full on picture of a squaddie groupie splaying her labia to display her uterus beats a bluey any day.
You should start a thread in the Cookery Forum - "You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a wank."

It's not about how you amuse yourself while you're away. It's how you keep 'er indoors gagging for you while she awaits your return. That's romance, that is.
 

Latest Threads

Top