Norwegian Tunnel Fondue?

I'm a guttersnipe, can I have a slice of arctic roll?

Actually I'm thinking about making goulash for dinner... That's a bit '70's isn't it?

That's a pity, I like that cheese. If anyone's interested there's a cheese shop very close to Hereford cathedral that sells it.

It was Vesta curries used to close my tunnel.

WTF ... I go back to Norway soon and that cheese with Strawbery jam is spot on !

All in all their food is utter crap though !

It was Vesta curries used to close my tunnel.
I bought one of those in a pound shop about a year ago for the nostalgia value. Cooked the rice one night when I was stuck for some... Haven't had the balls to do the curry yet!

WTF ... I go back to Norway soon and that cheese with Strawbery jam is spot on !

Their 1001 types of pickled herring aren't bad. A chunk of bread with brunost and herring on ... great way to start the day.

I kept the strawberry jam for the waffles.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Anywhere with fjords has shite food. Norway, Iceland, the Kola Peninsula, most of New Zealand and the ******* Faroe Islands. Nice view, shite food. Oregon, Washington State and points north have fjords too. You can get a McDonalds every 700 miles or so. Or a hot turkey sandwich. With curly fries.

Fjords = Shite Food. It is in the bible.

Anywhere with fjords has shite food. Norway, Iceland, the Kola Peninsula, most of New Zealand and the ******* Faroe Islands. Nice view, shite food. Oregon, Washington State and points north have fjords too. You can get a McDonalds every 700 miles or so. Or a hot turkey sandwich. With curly fries.

Fjords = Shite Food. It is in the bible.
Fondue spotting twice the same day!