Norwegian arrested in Paris planning "major terrorist act"

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Breaking on BBC via Twitter:

BBC Breaking News‏@BBCBreaking7m
Norwegian man arrested in Paris for allegedly planning "major terrorist act", French officials say

A Breivik copycat?

It appears he has gone berserk before:
Vikernes was convicted in 1994 of stabbing a man to death in Oslo and burning down several churches
What is it with Western European legal systems and their abject failure to lock bad people up until they die?

It appears he has gone berserk before:

What is it with Western European legal systems and their abject failure to lock bad people up until they die?
Wow, Burzum. That takes me a back a long, long time. I feel old.

Paris is a target-rich environment for a man looking to hurt/kill/burn people of less Nordic or Anglo-saxon geneology than himself. The banlieux to the East are particularly fruitful. It says something that one starts to feel comparatively safe when one reaches the Serbian quarter.

To be honest, I'm suprised that the French CT squad didn't let him demonstrate his point!

Breaking on BBC via Twitter:

BBC Breaking News‏@BBCBreaking7m
Norwegian man arrested in Paris for allegedly planning "major terrorist act", French officials say

A Breivik copycat?
From the BBC report said:
"An official at the Paris Prosecutor Office said Breivik sent a copy of a manifesto setting out his ideology to Vikernes, who is also a convicted murderer"

When you read the French news you learn that he was arrested "because he could have posed a threat" and was "potentially dangerous"....that definition could apply to several hundred thousand other people living in France starting by the very top of the political class.

[video=youtube;b-gBds6v6Ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak[/video]

Happy old Varg singing a Ballad.

I am sorry but a man who choses "Quisling" as his second name can't be all that bad....

The FRA interior minister has acknowledged the fact that there was "no identified project, no target" and that his arrest was part of "harassment" operations.....he also had the balls to say that "the fact that his French wife had legally bought 4 .22lr carbines was taken as a proof that a terrorist action was possible"....

I am sorry but a man who choses "Quisling" as his second name can't be all that bad....

The FRA interior minister has acknowledged the fact that there was "no identified project, no target" and that his arrest was part of "harassment" operations.....he also had the balls to say that "the fact that his French wife had legally bought 4 .22lr carbines was taken as a proof that a terrorist action was possible"....
Could have been worse, she could have bought 4 6mm Flobert (delamortkitu) carbines....

Wanting to kill French people...in their own capital...that's always been considered a pretty fine aspiration in England.

Perhaps I'll now have to review my opinion of the descendants of the "Vikings who stayed at home because they had to wash their hair.".............???

No, they are all still a bunch of blondish dry fish munching jessies!

He should be banged up for life for his 'music'.
A bit of Perry Como or Matt Munro would chillax him big time.

have there been any rumours in the hexagon that the recent paris train crash was terrorism-related?
or was it just a sad accident ...or that the weather improved and a few rail workers called in sick and safety levels dropped on the line?
Or maybe they found that Jarvis were subcontracted for the track maintenance?