Norway help

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any of you turds know anything about short term appartment lets in Oslo?

What kind of money for a 3-6 month let on a 2 bed gaff in or around the city centre.

I'd put it in travel but no one reads it and know that some here have lived and worked in Norway but can't remember who.

All help will be taken without thanks and gratitude.
  2. Norway! No wonder that scandinavian chick blew me out in Cyprus, I thought Oslo was in Finnland!

Still she got hers!
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

WTF is that video clip MDN :D
  4. Not quite the right question. It should be "How did you persuade that young munter / lovely to get near your carcass?"
  5. :? oh...i thought MDN was the one in the wig with the gloves on?

6. Sh1te so did I 8O
  7. Sorry, my mistake. i got so excited watching the movie that my glasses fell off and the dog ran off with my white stick
  8. MDN if you like your ale, you'll need a new mortgage in Norway. I spent some time in Stavanger and Voss. The plus side is they have a surfeit of poontang. Far too many women and the blokes are all gay. 3.5:1 when I was there! The birds are naturally all up for it! Because of this there is a mega plus, If you get a norgie bint up the duff you will not be pursued for the kiddies upkeep! The state picks up the tab.

Norwegian blokes will attempt to bezzer with you, beware, they are after your arse. Sooner or later they will point out that they are the Vikings who used to rape and pillage in Britain. Point out politely that they are the decendants of those Vikings who threw a sickie and stayed home with the wife and kids. Point out also that this genetic trait has since been evident in their later history! They will love you for it!

We are the true descendants of the rampant Viking bastards as our history proves time and time again.
  9. Ah AMF(L) :D Did you go the discos with Duty Free, invite all the blokes for a drink and when the feckers collapsed because they can't handle their drink at all, steal their tarts? I'll bet you did :twisted:
  10. Similar drills! Norwegian birds are the dogs items! It was a bit of a culture shock for me though. Me and a mate trapped one night and we went to my birds house. She gave her mate the use of her bedroom with my mate. We went into the huge living room where she started to undress planning to get jiggy with it. Her mum and dad and little sister were sitting accross the room on the other couch watching telly. No one batted and eyelid! At breakfast she was comparing notes on my performance with her mum.
    Spooky nation!
  11. so were you better or worse than her mum??