Norton motorcycles, the truth is coming out

Stavanger

Old-Salt
Following their recent crash, it seems that some of the rumours that have been circulating for years about their head honcho were true
A lot of money lost in deposits and pension scheme scams, gutting if you were tangled up in that shit

If anyone follows Stuart Fillingham on Youtube, he has a typically common-sense take on it...
This tale pisses me off massively, I really could have bought an Atlas Ranger, but others have lost jobs, pensions and full payment for machines.

Following their recent crash, it seems that some of the rumours that have been circulating for years about their head honcho were true
A lot of money lost in deposits and pension scheme scams, gutting if you were tangled up in that shit

That's fairly damning if it can be substantiated. Mind you, they wouldn't have run it if they weren't reasonably confident of their ground...

Garner really is coming over as a disreputable git !! Let’s just hope someone steps up to the plate and saves the business!!!!

This all reminds me of when Bloor restarted Triumph.
He was a business man who took up a challenge and said he wanted to employ professionals not enthuisiasts.

Latest Threads