Northumberland Assistant Scarecrow on TV

Can they find anyone more scary and less photofriendly?

I find the zit in the middle of the chin particularly attractive.

I think she looks cute.... but could do with a haircut.... as my Old Granny would say... "She looks like something the cat's dragged in...!" But still, when your old and grey... anything look cute...

I wonder how old that photo is...

Oooh! she took part in the battle of the Queen's Jubilee - yet she's got a fuller chest in here: Person Details

Or is it a woman thing? Remove the medals that confirm that you're no spring chicken?

I saw her on the news last night as well, and is it me, or does she have the world's slopiest shoulders? Prerequisite for senior police positon from what I understand these days!!

I liked her biog when she mentions that she was operational commander for the Ian Brady hunger strike. How hard can it be to manage a locked up person who's not eating?? If this was a part of her career worth mentioning, I'm not too sure about her experience in dealing with armed, highly mobile lunatics.

Will she fall over during the final chase across the moors....?? Who knows.... why is it the Ladies always wear high healed shoes when walking across the most unsuitable terrain...... like moors.... or bogs..... or at intimate bedroom scene..... they always have high heels on.... most unsuitable footwear....

.... "Eh.. Lad, just wait till i get you home....!"

Attachments

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Go on, admit it!!! You lot would do her in a minute, especially if complete with webbing and kept her uniform on :)

She's a dog Auld_Yin and belongs in the Arrse Kennel club thread, but I don't think Kev would allow her in there.

Wonder if she takes it up the Arris, on her hands and knees? I mean, she might be ok from behind.

I saw her on the news last night as well, and is it me, or does she have the world's slopiest shoulders? Prerequisite for senior police positon from what I understand these days!!

I liked her biog when she mentions that she was operational commander for the Ian Brady hunger strike. How hard can it be to manage a locked up person who's not eating?? If this was a part of her career worth mentioning, I'm not too sure about her experience in dealing with armed, highly mobile lunatics.
Hang on you forgot to mention this, "During 2003 Mrs Sim worked with HM Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) and was responsible for the inspection of Area Commands throughout England and Wales. Following this secondment Mrs Sim returned to Merseyside Police to become head of Community Relations with responsibility for implementing the Race Equality Scheme.

I mean that is absolutely vital in the modern Police "SERVICE", forget about crime, keep all the handwringers happy with all the "Community Relations & Race Equality Scheme" bollocks, thats the real way to get on FFS, it makes me want to vomit!!

I'm warming to Sue Sim. Yes, she may have a bit of a bad hair day even on a good hair day, but she's fronting this job up well. Some of the dinosaurs won't accept that a very real part of a high profile event is public and press perception.

She's handling the press pack well. Much better than many senior public service bods do. This allows her teams to get on with the job.

I suppose some of you would prefer a perfectly turned out corporate robot, much like some of our politicians are.

Sue, I'm a fan. Can I facebook you?

She is SCARY! Fukk me, I think I'd hand myself in if I knew she was out searching for me. Old Delbert in Cell 3B would be kinder to me than her!

I'm not sure who is worse - her or that slow speaking male DCS who, when not searching for Mr Mott, moonlights on Big Brother (or did when I last saw it a couple of years ago.)