Northumberland Assistant Scarecrow on TV

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Jul 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can they find anyone more scary and less photofriendly?

[​IMG]

2. Isn't "she" a bloke ?

3. Could be, looks like a wig, no woman would have such a shockingly bad hairdo.

4. Her name is Susan Sim, I wonder if she is related to this bloke..............

[​IMG]

Or this woman......

[​IMG]

I think we should be told.

5. I find the zit in the middle of the chin particularly attractive.

6. Oh God it's a woman in charge, it will all go tits up as at Stockwell dithering and in decision. Yes I can say that I'm a gurl

7. Hair by RB211?

8. I think she looks cute.... but could do with a haircut.... as my Old Granny would say... "She looks like something the cat's dragged in...!" But still, when your old and grey... anything look cute...

9. I wonder how old that photo is...

Oooh! she took part in the battle of the Queen's Jubilee - yet she's got a fuller chest in here: Person Details

Or is it a woman thing? Remove the medals that confirm that you're no spring chicken?

10. Does that mean that in the middle of the final chase scene she'll twist her ankle and fall over?

11. I know this was done yesterday,but the likeness is uncanny.

[​IMG]

(With thanks to Aardman Animation)

12. I saw her on the news last night as well, and is it me, or does she have the world's slopiest shoulders? Prerequisite for senior police positon from what I understand these days!!

I liked her biog when she mentions that she was operational commander for the Ian Brady hunger strike. How hard can it be to manage a locked up person who's not eating?? If this was a part of her career worth mentioning, I'm not too sure about her experience in dealing with armed, highly mobile lunatics.

13. Will she fall over during the final chase across the moors....?? Who knows.... why is it the Ladies always wear high healed shoes when walking across the most unsuitable terrain...... like moors.... or bogs..... or at intimate bedroom scene..... they always have high heels on.... most unsuitable footwear....

.... "Eh.. Lad, just wait till i get you home....!"

Attached Files:

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Go on, admit it!!! You lot would do her in a minute, especially if complete with webbing and kept her uniform on :)

15. She's a dog Auld_Yin and belongs in the Arrse Kennel club thread, but I don't think Kev would allow her in there.

Wonder if she takes it up the Arris, on her hands and knees? I mean, she might be ok from behind.