Northern Rock - Richard Branson

roadster280

The problems now occurring in the financial markets pre date labour. The seeds were sown in the Reagan/Thatcher period with their wholesale deregulation of the markets. These are the chickens coming home to roost.

The blame lies with neo con economics and their hero Milton Friedman. Its not just war they get wrong. Its - well everything really.
Well, there's someone who doesn't have a clue. When did Reagan do the deregulation that Clinton did when he scrapped Glass-Steagall, arguably the biggest action that brought about the 2008 crash as it laid the ground for the inevitable.

YDFW

This sort of reporting will really endear him to the DM
Virgin owner Sir Richard Branson is in line for a £24million payout from his company’s West Coast rail service.

Read more: Richard Branson pockets £24m from Virgin Trains rail firm | Daily Mail Online
And the repayment of his £3bn bid for the `East Coast rail franchise is being "rescheduled" or being "given a bail out from tax payers" - depending on which newspaper you are allowed to buy on his trains.

It is (literally) his train set; he can do as he likes.

There’s nothing to stop anyone reading a copy of the DM on board that they purchased elsewhere
If and when I use a Virgin Train I will buy several daily wails and leave them around the train.

Personally it sounds like Branson is trying to get in Corbyn,s good books after the Virgin Train stunt, it never works trying to appease the true believers though.

If and when I use a Virgin Train I will buy several daily wails and leave them around the train.

Personally it sounds like Branson is trying to get in Corbyn,s good books after the Virgin Train stunt, it never works trying to appease the true believers though.
Good for you. I’m sure Branson will be most upset.

It is (literally) his train set; he can do as he likes.
It's 1% over half his trainset to be accurate. The rest belongs to Brian Souter and Stagecoach, who will also have been involved in this decision. Their other big franchise, Virgin Trains East Coast is actually only 10% Virgin, the rest belongs to Stagecoach.

Only pro EU rags are now available.... And no readers wives in sight. The knob who wanted the tax payer to rebuild his house is stopping anything that differs from his view

"...anything that differs from his view..."

You mean,like Tony B'liar ?

( Wonder if Branson will use his £24m 'Pay' from the Rail Franchise to Fund Blairs idea of a New Vote on Brexit ? )