Northern Ireland - Whats It Like For Soldiers?

Remember this little booklet?

This one went for £32 on ebay yesterday :?

not something i remember!! perhaps its a booklet handed out by that old dear that used to meet and greet at aldergrove!??

Did we have books in 1975 ?........all I can remember is a yellow card and tennants beer with girlies

dante242 said:
Did we have books in 1975 ?........all I can remember is a yellow card and tennants beer with girlies
How dare you sir!!! i married and copulated those girlies and all six became my wives!! :D

fook the yellow card that was bollox!! :)

Never. they were my first and only loves....they told me they would never be unfaithfull !!!

i was about to say ! we will get them on jeremy kyle and sort this out !! but i reckon the girls will be well and truly old or dead by now! :lol:
time to move on i suppose! :cry:

Guess you are right.....but I miss them oh how I miss them................. still wonder if they are kicking aound :?

It was raining most of the times I was there.

But the postal system seems to be on the ball. At least, a letter with your name on it gets delivered pretty quickly.

diehard57 said:
Remember this little booklet?

This one went for £32 on ebay yesterday :?

I remember a little post card with the family snaps on 1971 onwards,a few alway's went on holiday on the south coast on our arrival

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Ive, still got me Granny book all the local faces and Cards intact and that dodgey Aide memoire Circa 1977/81. Oh And it,s still cold and wet!!

Pararegtom said:
Ive, still got me Granny book all the local faces and Cards intact and that dodgey Aide memoire Circa 1977/81. Oh And it,s still cold and wet!!
what coy?