Northern Ireland Vetrans Association lapel box sets.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by E29NP, May 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With kind permission from Bad CO,

A quick posting on the below that members may be interested in purchasing.

To Commerate the 40th Anniversay of Operation Banner, we commissioned a lapel pin box set on behalf of the Northern Ireland Vetrans Association.

NIVA recieve no Corps or Regimental funding, no grants from the Government, MoD or Lottery Funding. The association existes purely on donations. The Association's aims are to provide support and assistance to vetrans of Operation Banner, promote remembrance of the Armed Forces' contribution, and through its welfare team offer help to vulnerable individuals and families.

NIVA is funded entirely on the subscriptions from its members, merchandise sales and donations.

Only 100 of these set's have been produced in an antique metal finish.

They comprise of the Snatch Landrover, Ferret, RAF Wessex, Humber Pig & the Alvis Tactica of 321 EOD.

The sets are £17.50 each, excluding P&P. All sets are sent 2nd class recorded. Overseas and BFPO will be sent recorded accordingly.

Click below for more info!

2. PM sent
  3. I concur :D
  4. Sorted :thumright:

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or post in this thread.
  5. Just purchased one of these sets, and I'm already a member of NIVET's. cheers. :D
  6. Trivial question chum....what are the dimensions on that? Wondering how much space I'd need on my wall and wether Mrs JD would pull a face at me for putting one up!!
  7. The box is 4.5 x 4.5 Inches

Hope this helps.
  8. Ta mate. My order will be en route.
  9. Unless you live in a hut JD :)
  10. I do!

PMTTS, PM sent.
  11. Job done, paid! :D

12. Many thanks to you and all those that have purchased a set so far.

I will be posting the first batch tommorow. :D
  13. Poshest Hut I've ever seen! :D
  14. Thanks for the info. Set purhased and wall spot being covertly arranged!
  15. Sets are starting to be received around the country for those that have purchased one or three!

Obviously overseas orders will take a little longer. I hope buyers will like the quality to which the posted photograph does no justice.