Northern Ireland Veterans Association.

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by banjotrooper, Apr 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any NIVA members here? I am realy fed up and amazed, at what is going on, or has gone on with this ASSOCIATION! Any other views or experiences would be most welcome! There are some seriously fcuked up blokes there and perhaps that is why the association exists. Rightly so, but the fallouts and stuff, it beggars belief!
  2. What's happened?
  3. They seem to be tearing each other's throats out! It has settled down now, but I fear the worse! Have you logged on biscuits?
  4. No. I've forgotten my password. Tell you the truth, i've hardly ever used the site since joining. I've had a recent e mail from them, i'll have to fish it out.
  5. The committee resigned en masse and I fear there is legal stuff going on also! It is so sad! There are some cracking genuine people there and those that need it, get real help and assistance! The few that are left posting on the forum, are pretty steady, fun guys, but the fire has gone! Arrse reigns supreme on that one! :wink:
  6. Shame. Why did they resign?
  7. iy seems that nivets,has disapeared off line,only a linux screen appears now
  8. i havent been on that site for some time now, i did meet a couple of people from there since then i havent heard anything.
  9. I think it got a bit like the RBL to many civvies running the committees, but I might be wrong.
  10. I am user of that site and its going through a transition period at the moment but is still going...just

if you want more details PM me and i will put you in contact with the person that is trying his hardest to sort it out.....
  11. i didn't even know it existed.
    I had better sign up so I can tell warry stories about how I took on the South Armagh ASU who were driving tiger tanks and had flame throwers, with nothing but a bacon burger and a browning 9mm. I might even find some of me old muckers on the site like Dinger, Donger, Banger, Wanger, Clanger,Ginge and Smudger.#

Seriously though if you have a link i would be interested in having a look.

cheers me dears
  12. It realy deserves too succeed! It is helping an awful lot of blokes out and strives to keep alive, the memories, of our fallen!
  13. got a link matey ? sounds like the kind of thing I would be only to happy to support .
  14. The site and forum has moved (long story dont ask)

15. Just read the roll of honor. Pretty sobering stuff :cry: