Northern Ireland RMP

#24
ruthe5082 said:
I have just being posted to N Ireland , I was just wondering if any RMP on this forum are there now or have recently served in Northern Ireland. I am just wondering what other peoples views are on it and if they have any useful information.
I've just been posted to NI also, I look forward to redpenning your casefiles, 2 A's my arrse, means feck all in the real world.

On a side note, standards rising? You are in training at Southpark no?

To quote RBB....Cunt!
 
#26
BobJamesCo said:
ruthe5082
You may have guessed by now that their are people on these forums who respond to questions, not to provide helpfull answers, but to make comments that are not only unhelpfull but meant to boost their little egos.
Best not play up to them, they are sad people who do not have the ability to answer the question properly, as they live in the a world of make believe..

Good luck in ireland,
You still here kn0bhead? Whats up, isn't being exposed as a tax evading crook, not good enough for you, troll.... :p
 
#27
Muffin_Kicker said:
I've just been posted to NI also, I look forward to redpenning your casefiles, 2 A's my arrse, means feck all in the real world.

On a side note, standards rising? You are in training at Southpark no?

To quote RBB....Cunt!
Hohoho. Un-*******-lucky ruthe. Looks like you've just made your first friend.

Padre? Third door on the right.
 
#28
at what point will common sense kick in for some of our..........newer types? 8O

i could just imagine walking in an telling the old and bold in the mess, oh yes i'm much more educated than the majority of you as the standards are soooooooooooooooo much higher now.

Perhaps you should tone that crap down just a touch, or you will certainly receive a proper education, only of a different type 8)
 
#29
kosherpig said:
at what point will common sense kick in for some of our..........newer types? 8O

i could just imagine walking in an telling the old and bold in the mess, oh yes i'm much more educated than the majority of you as the standards are soooooooooooooooo much higher now.

I can just imagine the result of telling some of the full screws that sort of thing on my first posting............I reckon on a count of 10 before I would have been staring at the ceiling of the mess through rapidly closing eyes. I seem to remember certain full screws not relating to well to new Lance Jacks during the 80's. Lessons tended to revolve around the odd 'love tap' or two, to get their point across :)
 
#30
ahhhh yes the good old days, unfortunately with the new and EDUCATED soldier such correction or should we say "experience led guidance" results in complaints of bullying. :evil:
 
#34
You are correct when you say the standards have gone up, considering you are RAFP. Just another wannabe RMP, get a life and enjoy your gate.
 
#35
Limpit said:
You are correct when you say the standards have gone up, considering you are RAFP. Just another wannabe RMP, get a life and enjoy your gate.
It goes up, it goes down.

Congrats, here are two tapes (but they are pretend mind)
 
#36
Muffin_Kicker said:
Congrats, here are two tapes (but they are pretend mind)
More to the point a snowdrop earns less as an AC than a Redcap on appointment :lol:

and Barrier up, Barrier Down
 
#37
Baldrick66 said:
Muffin_Kicker said:
Congrats, here are two tapes (but they are pretend mind)
More to the point a snowdrop earns less as an AC than a Redcap on appointment :lol:

and Barrier up, Barrier Down
Good point, an oversight by myself.
 
#40
Don't think there is an issue with it - one question - why? You've seen your home turf, why not get off to the land of bratties and durrty women?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top